Search results

1. capguncowboy

Gilson Two Speed Survivor

Mostly Complete bike, actual Gilson model, not MW. Has illusive exhaust pipe, taillight and headlight. Two speed set-up was replaced with NOS. Chrome on fenders and clutch guard is great, no cracks on any of them. Exhaust pipe rust is pretty rough, but it's it's not beat up too bad. You'll have...
  2. capguncowboy

Heathkit Hilltopper

Mostly complete bike, runs great, rides even better Lower triple tree headbolt hole is reamed out and needs to be repaired, but it's otherwise is excellent shape. It's a little muddy, but I can clean it before it's picked up. Would be a great ride for Windber $1000 located in 37618/37620
  3. capguncowboy

Dial Indicator Foot Screw

At least, I think that's what it is. If it is, I figured someone here could use it http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=223485644103
  4. capguncowboy

Common problems, but still somehow unexpected

We do all we can to avoid basket case engines, but every once in a while, the parts on it require the effort anyway. I picked up this Lighted H35 from a 1969 Rupp Scrambler project a few years ago. The entire project and of the parts had been media blasted (I think with sand), but the engine...
  5. capguncowboy

Early H35 5/8" Crankshaft, preferrably untapped

I need this for a project I'm working on. Thanks!
  6. capguncowboy

NOS Tecumseh Big Block Throttle Linkage 730152. Complete

Complete with exploded parts diagram. $75 shipped from 37618 to lower 48 states
  7. capguncowboy

TrakCycle on Ebay

This thing is just too cool! Missing the engine, but it looks like most of the important things are there. Would definitely be a fun project http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=254138673951
  8. capguncowboy

Salisbury 330 Bolt-on Torque Converter with Cover

This was in a box in the corner of my shop. I honestly thought it was a Comet, but it's a Salisbury 330. Driver is 3/4" bore It's dirty, but it's in good shape. No belt included. $200 shipped from 37618
  9. capguncowboy

Lil Indian Forks

I need a good straight set of 67-69 Lil Indian Forks Thanks!
  10. capguncowboy

Heald Super Trike

My brother in law is selling his Heald Trike. It's in awesome shape. Ran fine a couple of years ago, but it's been sitting since. Includes the luggage racks and the roll bar (not pictured). Located in Bluff City, TN. I have no way to transport this trike, so you'll have to pick it up or arrange...
  11. capguncowboy

Racing Karts

I have a ton of Kart racing stuff -- engines, wheels, seats, fairings -- enough to complete 3 total karts and have a lot of parts left over. Two of the Karts are made by UltraMaxx and one is an Oddboy. Two heavily built Predator racing engines and one Briggs Raptor (needs rebuild). Includes a...
  12. capguncowboy

Bearkat Project - Free to a good home

This was an overly ambitious project I picked up a couple of years ago. Turns out, I don't have the the skillset needed to do this restoration. It's pretty far gone but I think it could be salvaged. I had considered taking it to the dump, but it would be a shame to lose such an early trail bike...
  13. capguncowboy

Has anyone heard from Karl?

Has anyone heard from Karl lately? He was supposed to send me a lighted H50 back in January, but he ran into some life stuff and it kept getting delayed... He kept saying he'd send it ASAP but I never got it. Now he's not responding to text messages. I'm not trying to stir the pot, but...
  14. capguncowboy

20% off on Ebay today until 7pm PST

%20 off a single purchase of $50 or more, maximum discount $100. Coupon code is PICKDADSGIFT Good until 7pm PST (10pm EST). Happy hunting! More terms: https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0606/66165.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D4421417805299618970
  15. capguncowboy

Repop Bonanza Clutch Guard by DavidWulf

This was made by OMB member David Wulf. I picked it up for a Bonanza project I had but it's gone now and this guard is all that's left. Hand made from steel, and coated with etching primer to prevent surface rust. $45 shipped to your door. If it's not gone by Sunday, it'll go to Ebay
  16. capguncowboy

Murray Track 2 info

I picked up a Murray Track 2 in a trade the other night. I'm not really a fan of the newer bikes, but these have always intrigued me. I remember when Wal-Mart sold them back in the late 90s. It was a really good deal, so I grabbed it. Anyway, it's missing the band brake but the drum is there...
  17. capguncowboy

New-in-the-box Racing Kart seat and Cover, Kart Wheels and Tires

I can give more detailed specs and pictures upon request. I picked this up in a trade, but I won't be building a racing kart anytime soon. Brand new, never used. Seat is about 14" wide on the inside on the narrowest part. The height is about 18" from seat bottom to top of back. Seat cover...
  18. capguncowboy

Scored journal on an Arma Steel crankshaft

I opened up a nice Rupp engine today. Great original shiny paint -- a super clean engine overall! But when I turned the crankshaft there was a clunk sound. I pulled the head and the piston wasn't moving at all so I opened it up the bottom. The con rod is busted. The cylinder bore is pretty beat...
  19. capguncowboy

Heald Hauler roller

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heald-Super-Tryke-Trike-Minibike-Mini-Bike-Trail-Super-Bronc-Dirtbike-Survivor/132414464818?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649 $485, located in Redding CA Looks like a pretty good deal for a really clean roller
  20. capguncowboy

NOS 8.5 x 3" cylinder tank

Looks NOS, original paint, gas cap is original paint, but blue. Some nicks in the paint, but no dents. Petcock has a shut off valve, inside is clean as a whistle. $68 shipped (OBO). Might trade for some Bonanza or Rupp parts