1. gumpit

WTB Manco Thunderbird gas tank

@Dr. Shop Teacher
  2. gumpit

Beginner NEED ADVICE

Did you turn the key on?
  3. gumpit

2019 gomas minibike massacre

Thanks for the ride. I couldn’t even move by the end. I’m not in it to win it. I just go to do the best a fat guy can...lol and I have a blast. My buddy and his son had a great time. I only brought my bike as a back up to the trike which is my preferred ride but it was too much fun so I rode...
  4. gumpit

2019 gomas minibike massacre

Came in second to my buddy in our heat race. They rode the 3 and 4 wheelers against each other. In the main my buddy’s kid came in first. My buddy second and me third. Kid weighs about a third of me and his father probably half what I do. So I’m claiming weight disadvantage...lol I’m in the...
  5. gumpit

Bonanza and karls harley mystery frame

It reminds me of a Corvair “unsafe at any speed”...lol
  6. gumpit

The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

Now that Karen is out of the clique. She will be parked on the far side on the hill with the biggest slope.So you will have to go up there to get the picture...lol
  7. gumpit

Winber 2019

Picked this 1981 Honda C70 Passport up. Runs with 533 miles and is in awesome shape. Not a mini bike but for the $650 price tag I couldn’t resist.
  8. gumpit

Winber 2019

9. gumpit

Winber 2019

This is where we usually go for breakfast About 5 minutes fro Walmart. It also has a Harbor Freight in the same lot. I could,and have,eaten here several times in one day..lol
  10. gumpit

Winber 2019

Bring some FRS radios so we can talk in the fields and trails in case of a break down. Or if someone has a price question back at your table if your selling but are out taking a spin.
  11. gumpit

Can you put a new 6 inch comet driven 20 or 30 series on a Rupp Roadster 2 Jackshaft?

It had a jet kit,air filter and an exhaust made out of gas pipe using the 90 degree angle to keep it close to the frame. I have since sold it and never clocked it but I can tell you I could do the hillclimb at Windber which is a pretty good grade with no problem. AND I wright 375 pounds so the...
  12. gumpit

Modifying 30 tc?

https://www.ombwarehouse.com/search/search-results/?search_query=216168a
  13. gumpit

Winber 2019

I’ll be totally loaded up tomorrow.
  14. gumpit

Winber 2019

Yup
  15. gumpit

Winber 2019

16. gumpit

Modifying 30 tc?

Is this the hole you have it in. This should be the most torque.
  17. gumpit

WTB Manco Thunderbird gas tank

Are you going to Windber or know some one going? I know there will be a Manco tank there .
  18. gumpit

Can you put a new 6 inch comet driven 20 or 30 series on a Rupp Roadster 2 Jackshaft?

A 6” driven is plenty for this bike. Im 375 pounds and it carried me up the hillclimb at Windber with ease.
  19. gumpit

The 7” 30 series will stick out and rub the cover. And it wont fit over the 7” without cutting it up.