Search results

1. chefhockey

Hi I seek a padded seat cover for my Dunecycle. Rider not garage queen so a non logo...

Hi I seek a padded seat cover for my Dunecycle. Rider not garage queen so a non logo reproduction is fine. Email Chefhockey@aol.com Thanks.
  2. chefhockey

Rare find! 1967 Roma

Yes fun to ride! Loud and obnoxious, just the way we like it.
  3. chefhockey

Rare find! 1967 Roma

Runs great! 2 stroke heaven. A little sketchy at 50mph
  4. chefhockey

Roma

sorry about the double post, network crashed and restarted in the middle of posting
  5. chefhockey

Rare find! 1967 Roma

I stumbled upon this 1967 Roma Mini Cycle when a friend brought it to me for resuscitation from the dead. I made him an offer he could not refuse, and brought it back to life. Uber rare mini, marketed in the USA as a Roma, Italjet made the frame, but it is powered by a Jawa Pionyr type 21...
  6. chefhockey

Manco Quester

Questers are rare as hen's teeth. I have owned 3 of them but long gone. Good luck in your hunt!
  7. chefhockey

1967 Roma Mini-cycle

I guess they are even rarer than I thought. I will have to work with the shadow from the sun fade on the tank to create reproduction stickers.
  8. chefhockey

1967 Roma Mini-cycle

Does anyone have one of these with intact tank decals so I can make a repro from the picture. Or anyone have a close up picture of theirs for same reaon?
  9. chefhockey

Comment by 'chefhockey' in media 'Roma Mini Cycle 5-1967'

I actually own a working Roma. It is stupid fast (5hp 2 stroke 3 speed manual) and very durable.
  10. chefhockey

Who made this old kart? Any idea of value?

I acquired this old go kart. It has live axle, a non correct Tecumseh HS50 and obviously the body has been chopped up. Can anyone identify the make and vintage? Any idea of value? Anyone interested in trading? Yes it runs and drives. Steering is sloppy and brake needs a pedal attached (but...
  11. chefhockey

Looking to Buy a Premier Bebe

I have a running one which I would sell or trade. Email chefhockey@aol.com
  12. chefhockey

Moto Beta Premier Bebe 50

I got mine running! It had low compression and the piston/rings are not easy to find. I measured it and saw tha my Minarelli V1 piston is a near perfect match, so I installed the NOS one ai had laying around and she fired right up. I have a temporary moped tank on there, but would love to...
  13. chefhockey

Or sell me a tank!
  14. chefhockey

I have an almost complete Moto Beta Premier Bebe 50 (missing levers and gas tank. Good compression, should run without much tinkering, good wheels/tires brakes etc. Want a parts bike? Send an offer to chefhockey@aol.com
  15. chefhockey

My new funderbird

I am giving it some thought myself a nice paint job would do it wonders
  16. chefhockey

Northway Explorer Trike in Massachusetts

trade working Thank you to all the nice people and super fast responses. I am really glad to have stumbled upon this forum. I have a trade deal pretty much worked out for a moped (which is what I really collect and own 11 of the rarest mint mopeds oin the USA). I am still looking for an...
  17. chefhockey

Northway Explorer Trike in Massachusetts

Wow I just found a complete running one on ebay. I wish I had the front fibreglas piece for mine. This thing is awesome! Vintage Northway Explorer Three Trike!! Complete org.!!! Runs Awesome!!! Vintage Northway Explorer Three Trike!! Complete org.!!! Runs Awesome!!! | eBay
  18. chefhockey

WTB hub and wheel/tire for Northway Explorer trike

Looking for a wheel/tire (the old style one piece balloon tire( and hub (3/4"shaft) for Explorer 3 trike. Would also be interested in a matched pair if you do not want to break a set.
  19. chefhockey

My new funderbird

I know of a complete one for sale in Massachusetts look in Worcester Cragslist for go kart