Search results

1. G

Replacement for Flo Jet carb

Yes it did see a hurricane, Ina, we had close to 3’ of water in our shop area, all but 1 locomotive was under sea water, everything was disassembled and flushed out except for the little one lung which I am picking away at , luckily it’s fairly simple , tank was a real mess and still is, carb...
  2. G

Minimichael, I like that PV19, worth a shot for the money, right now we have another issue to resolve, American Bosch AB33 magneto was also submerged in sea water, so that requires some TLC for the moment. Thanks
  3. G

Thanks for the replies, it will take awhile for me to get back to this Geo
  4. G

Thought I would post a a pic of this little beauty
  5. G

Well definitely been rebuilt a few times, twice by me, what does the nozzle actually do, does it prevent leaking?
  6. G

Thanks for the replies, no one has ever seen it run with that carb, lots of hands in the mix over the years, I wonder about the double gaskets or even a smear of Form aGasket, there supposed be some sort of “O” to put on the E tube supposed to be better than trying to polish it to stop the...
  7. G

OK, let’s try again, it’s a 1 1/2 HP antique engine, , currently it was fitted with a Flo Jet Carb which has been a problem not sure exact model, original was a mixer device how is a carb sized aside from mounting , I will probably have to fab a manifold, see pic of engine, it was used to drive...
  8. G

Hi All, new to the forum, looking for a good substitute for a Flo Jet carb for an unconventional 1 lung engine 1 1/2 HP , can’t get the carb to stop leaking even after a rebuild, carb was installed at point to replace the original FM mixer or their carb back in the day. Geo46