1. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

SOLD! (Locally)
  2. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

Sounds good.
  3. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

Was peeling around on it today, runs great. Still for sale!
  4. minibikeguytlc

Owosso Trike

I used to own the Explorer 500. The trikes were made in Owosso Michigan and I know of three models: Explorer 500, Explorer 800, Explorer 800s . They made windshields for them along with a front ski. Colors were purple flake or orange metal flake. All fiberglass fenders, differential in the rear...
  5. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

I can crate it up, fold handlebars down, deflate tires, remove front forks, ect. It weighs around 200lbs.
  6. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

I have some chevron balloon tires for it. But like the rear conversion better.
  7. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

Still for sale, took it for a spin the other night.
  8. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

Between Petoskey and Traverse City.
  9. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

I can ship, but sipping isn't included in the sale price, buyer will have to figure out a way to get it to their location.
  10. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

Wide enough to hold an 11" wide tire with room to spare.
  11. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

I've only had it up for sale for a day, but I will keep you in mind. Also, if buyer cannot pick-up, he/she is responsible for shipping and shipping cost, I can crate for $50.
  12. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

:doah: SORRY! That's what I get for not being on here for like 2 years... To be honest I really don't know how much to ask, as there hasn't been to many for sale. I'm looking to get $700 obo Located in Northern Michigan
  13. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

Here are the pics, the bike is a little dirty from this fall.
  14. minibikeguytlc

1970 El Burro Super 8

Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my 1970 El Burro Sand 'N Sno Bike Super 8. This machine has been rebuilt from the ground up, including new piston in engine, ALL new bearings throughout machine and good paint. It still needs a few finishing touches, like the gas tank needs to be repainted...
  15. minibikeguytlc

Need some help with my tri-sport/mud bug rig

A modded briggs would pull it along fine. I'm amazed at the price of that Tecumseh! Ya I bought my trike for $100 running, never seen another like it, PLUS it included a pair of I have to push it pretty hard to get to 45MPH, but it got there on pavement. You'll be happy with your trike, it's a...
  16. minibikeguytlc

Think about that Tecumseh engine! They'll start every time, and pull hard. Pull's my trike at 45+ MPH with the Comet Torque Converter I've got.
  17. minibikeguytlc

Glad to see you joined OldMiniBikes.com This is Atc GuY, Pillow blocks could be found here https://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.asp?UID=2009050208520262&catname=hydraulic&byKeyword=yes&search=bearings You may have to search around to find the right I.D. WAIT ON THE ENGINE! Check these out: Off Brand...
  18. minibikeguytlc

Mercury filled clutch

Hey josh, haven't posted in a while. Your parts are still working flawless! Anyway, at a a local kart track (one you rent the karts :thumbdown:) they appear to have fluid clutches... I believe they once made such a thing, I think I read it a really old mag.... but maybe I'm imagining it:hammer:
  19. minibikeguytlc

Engine Experiment

I've got a Wisconsin engine built in the 60's I believe. Everything in the engine is cast and it starts 4th or 5th pull every time.
  20. minibikeguytlc

Wanted: El Burro seat

Check around for older seats of the time. I've seen same material on 6 wheelers like the Terra Tiger.