Search results

1. T

Newb needs carb advice

Im all ears on any tilly advice.....
  2. T

Newb needs carb advice

I did the port work myself, basically what i would call pocket porting. I've ported heads before, just not on small engines like this. I left the runners the same and just tried to knock out the sharp edges. I'm gonna have my local machine shop enlarge the seats for me. I'm already deeper than i...
  3. T

agk intake manifold for 22 mikuni to honda

Is this intake still for sale? Thanks
  4. T

how old are you?

im 39 and holding
  5. T

Newb needs carb advice

Thanks for the responses. The engine will definitely be going on the jr dragster first, if they dont enjoy it, i will put it on something else. Gas will be fine with me. I mentioned the 28mm alkys because i already have them. I know this a mild build hence the reason im looking for more of a...
  6. T

Newb needs carb advice

I forgot to add that if my boys arent interested, i would like to put this engine on a go kart or mini bike, so an all out drag carb is not what im looking to buy. Would simply jetting up the stock carb with a 140 etube and filter get me close? Thanks again......
  7. T

Newb needs carb advice

Hi, great forum here. I'm building my first HF clone 196cc. After researching for several weeks, here are my parts i have or have ordered so far.... ARC flywheel 6619 ARC rod 14cc head bare which i have cleaned up sharp edges underneath valves but havent unshrouded valves (yet) Isky $180...
  8. T

Hi, im like the rest lol, im interested in purchasing a 3 kits for the 97cc carbs.... i have...

Hi, im like the rest lol, im interested in purchasing a 3 kits for the 97cc carbs.... i have three doodle bugs. 228-669-9310 Thanks David Hammons