Search results

1. 1

Ken-Bar MB-4 "Whirlwind"

I can't see the pictures in the beginning of this thread but I have one of these and a Trail Sport. I'm not sure if there is a connection between these machines but they are both very similar and are both build here in Georgia. Cool little machines and like you said very well built.
  2. 1

Mini Baja rebuild

I have 2 American Eskimos as well. We hope to add a Samoyed on the 20th. I was worried that when I masked off the stripes that they would not come out even but it worked out. I really needed a couple more coats of the blue base but I ran out, it was left over from another project that is like...
  3. 1

adjustnig hydro suspension

you can use heavier oil.
  4. 1

Mini Baja rebuild

Thanks for the comments guys. The paint is just Dupli-color you can buy at most parts stores by the quart. The clear doesn't finish real shiney so after letting it set for a few days I wet sanded with 1000, 1500 and 2000 grit sand paper and then polished.
  5. 1

Mini Baja rebuild

Not that difficult really. I was going to sew up a new one like the old one but the left over carbin fiber vinyl I had was plenty stretchy to go ovaer the seat. I have used it on some other dirt bike seats in the past. I had to use the heat gun in a few corners to get out the wrinkles. I still...
  6. 1

Mini Baja rebuild

I just finished a Mini Baja rebuild. This machine was left over from a few machines I bought. Out of the 3 I bought I was able to make 2 complete bikes and this was what was left. I stripped it down, painted the frame, replaced jack shaft unit with a TAV2, put on a Predator engine from Harbor...
  7. 1

TAV on Baja Warrior/Heat Testimonials?

I just replaced a junk engine with a new Predator and added a TAV2. Using my GPS speedo I got up to 46mph. Time for the front brake. I saw a post somewhere that there was a set of Honda shoes that will work. I can't find this anywhere, can anyone help?
  8. 1

Getting a Baja Warrior up to 50?

I just put on a predator 6.5 and a TAV2 setup and using the GPS speedo on my phone I hit 46MPH. I didn't do anything to the engine. Now I believe it is time to add my front brake setup.
  9. 1

Mini Baja front forks

Has anyone had the front forks apart on a Baja. I was wondering if there is a way to beef up the insides so they wouldn't be so soft.
  10. 1

Not sure what it is

I saw this on craigslist but but not sure what it is. It looks like a mini baja mixed with a Buell. Tomberlin Mini Dirt Bike
  11. 1

MB165 handle bar bracket?

They do measure the same. The old style is just 2 seperate and the newer style is just 1.
  12. 1

looking for recoil

I know a bunch of you have junked or blown the stock engine on your DB30 Doodle bug/dirt bug. I am looking for just a recoil pull start assembly for the stock 2.8 engine. Thanks in advance.
  13. 1

MB165 handle bar bracket?

I have both (new and old style) in the shop. I will measure these by tomorrow for you to see if they are the same.
  14. 1

Max Torque clutch

I'll take it. Sending PM now
  15. 1

MB165 carb issue

I see 2 different styles 1 for the gx160 and one for the 200. Would the carb for a 200 be a little better performance wise?
  16. 1

MB165 carb issue

Thanks, I'll check it out
  17. 1

MB165 carb issue

Just picked up a MB165 that has ben sitting for quite a while. I pulled the carb off to clean and found it was pretty gummed up. While trying to get the float valve out the top broke off. I got the rest of it out but now need a new one. I see on Monster a new carb is $35 but does anyone know of...
  18. 1

WTB MB165 jack shaft

They only sell the whole assembly and all I really need is the shaft and nut. They are $72 plus shipping new. I figured if I could get a good deal on a used one than I would if not I will probably just upgrade to a Promod or TAV.
  19. 1

MB165 Jack shaft issue

I had allready looked over the parts cat and found the assembly with and without sprockets but didn't know if anyone knew if you could get the jack shaft by itself. I just spoke with them on the phone and found out that it only comes with the assembly. Looks like I might as well upgrade to a...