Search results

1. D

Project DB30

Looking forward to that header as well. Very good build for us who r using these stock motors.
  2. D

97cc Motor governor removal..Please help a Noob

Got the motor in and running. Took it out for the first time today and loved it. Mid-range Torque felt slot better than my 49cc although the low end and top end could use some help. Hoping to order a carb kit soon:)
  3. D

Would like to purchase a carb jet kit. Can you tell me how I can order please? I am paypal...

Would like to purchase a carb jet kit. Can you tell me how I can order please? I am paypal verified as well. Thanks!
  4. D

97cc Motor governor removal..Please help a Noob

I know there is a hatred for pocket bikes on this forum, but I am putting in a baja 97cc motor into my cateye pocket bike and was wondering if you guys could help guide me through this process since you guys have more experience with these motors than the pocket bike guys. Here in the picture of...
  5. D

b&s 5hp motor setup

Hey guys, I recently came across a lawn mower that my dad was throwing out and I noticed the motor was still working when I went to pull start it. Anyways, long story short, I want to put this thing into my "cateye" style pocket bike. I disassembled the bike down to the bare frame and the motor...