Search results

1. N

Shorty lever needed

Looking for a shorty lever to fit left handlebar as brake lever to fit one inch bars. I have searched the sites and not many shorty’s in one inch. If you know of a site let me know. Thanks
  2. N

1969 Bonanza BC1300- $900 OBO

I have a Bonanza mini bike for sale. BC1300- the frame and fenders have been powder coated and everything else was painted. Has new 79cc predator engine and comes with an extra motor which is a Briggs 950 series 208cc when your ready for more torque and power. New wheels and tires and custom...
  3. N

For sale 1969 Bonanza BC1300 customized

Can you tell me if I need to delete post or if I can modify the ad? Can’t seem to find a way to edit?
  4. N

For sale 1969 Bonanza BC1300 customized

I have. bonanza mini bike for sale. BC1300- the frame and fenders have been powder coated and everything else was painted. Has new 79cc predator engine and comes with an extra motor which is a Briggs 950 series 208cc when your ready for more torque and power. New wheels and tires and custom...
  5. N

Herters Minibike Just North of Des Moines,Iowa

Missed out on it!
  6. N

Who is planning to build a mini in 2024?

I finished the bike and now need to gear it down. Too fast for the nephews!
  7. N

Made a little progress this weekend and have it to roller status.
  8. N

Bonanza Swing Arm

My bad I noticed after I sent it. Sorry
  9. N

Bonanza Swing Arm

What is the width measurement on the swingarm?
  10. N

Sorry for the ignorance but how do I start a build thread? Assuming you mean on this site?
  11. N

And sebac shocks from Robertt8883
  12. N

Have swing arm from Skipp, purchased new wheels and tires, had a seat made and upholstered with black pleats and white tube trim around the edge. Purchased a brake set up and an under seat header pipe.
  13. N

I started my build with the help of Skipp. Received a Bonanza frame with one wheel and a homemade seat. See the pics on where I have taken it. Hope to have it completed by Spring. Has a Briggs 206cc ready to be mounted in frame. Thank you Skipp and other members on the site for you guidance.
  14. N

6 inch wheels for Bonanza

Thanks Robert I appreciate the guidance with my first mini and will do as you say. I am Looking every day for that lone rear Kidney bean wheel. Have a great day guys.
  15. N

Rear Fender

Looking for a rear Fender for my Bonanza.
  16. N

I also need a Bonanza rear fender if any of you are in the know.
  17. N

Guys what do you think about this deal on OldMiniBikes? https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/6-tri-star-wheel-package-studded-tire-60-tooth-sprocket.html
  18. N

You’re right Robert and I have learned who to go to with you guys. Need one rear Kidney bean and I know you guys are the ones to help me find it.