Search results

1. K

Want new grips for my db30s

That's too bad the aluminum ones look cool.
  2. K

Do you recommend any other grips?
  3. K

Does anyone know if these grips will fit a db30s Grey Motocross Dirt Bike Aluminum 7 8" 22mm Handle Bar Gel Rubber Hand Grips | eBay
  4. K

Need y'all's opinion

If its cold out I start it with the choke on and shut it off right away. If its warm I dont even use the choke.
  5. K

Thirdeye's DB30 rebuild - welded!

So I can see you have a snow hog on the front. What is the rear tire? Also what size are you running?
  6. K

What tooth rear sprocket

So I I had a machine shop drill the holes to perfect specs...I got it to 37 mph now still with tons of torque very happy with the results
  7. K

What tooth rear sprocket

Well I ordered a 45 tooth #41 sprocket with no holes in it. So Hopfully I can figure out how to center my sprocket on my hub or maybe find a machine shop to do it. Anyone have any tips or tricks to getting the holes drilled correctly?
  8. K

What tooth rear sprocket

Alright so I need a new rear sprocket and I'm switching for #35 to #41. Question is I'm currently running a 13" rear tire 3600rpm motor tav with a 12t 60t rear at 31 mph. I have a ton of torque which iI like with the terrain I ride on. So I'm switchingtto a 10t on the torque converter hoe...
  9. K

Keep breaking the chain

Thanks for all the help everyone. So since I run a torque converter I can go to a 36 tooth gain a ton of top end and still have a lot of torque ? Btw you must me running a huge tire in the back to get to 60mph correct?
  10. K

Keep breaking the chain

Alright so my current set up has a 12t on the torque converter jackshaft and 60t rear #35. I found some brand new #40 chain at my shop and I have a 10t #41 jackshaft sprocket already too. So I could buy a new #41 rear ssprocket in 45t or 48t. My current setup has a ton of torque and tops out...
  11. K

Keep breaking the chain

Is there a technique to get it centered? Also I can't slot these holes because some one already drilled holes all over and they would be slots more then holes.
  12. K

Keep breaking the chain

Right now with the torque converter I have a #35 12 tooth sprocket and a 60t rear if I switched to a #41 10 tooth and a 48t rear (little more then a half inch diameter larger) my gear ratio should not change much correct? Maybe slightly less torque and slightly more top end?
  13. K

Keep breaking the chain

I think the holes in my sprocketare the issue. SSomeone before me has drilled several holes in this sprocket and none of them line up perfect to make them center on the hub. So I could get a new sprocket and drill new holes if I could figure out how to exactly center the hub on the sprocket...
  14. K

Keep breaking the chain

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/6-Wheel-Steel-Assembly-With-5-8-BB-Flanged-Hub-With-Bolts-4-1-4-Wide.html Does anyone know what the other side of this rim looks like? Any possible way to maybe hammer out the studs that go through the rim and add longer bolts with spacers to connect the drum? Or...
  15. K

Keep breaking the chain

Switching chains size is doable since I have a #41 socket for the torque converter already. But the hub on these old factory trail horse rims does not have any bolt size to match the new style sprockets. So that will force me to get a new sprocket hub rim and drum since that drum is only a 3...
  16. K

Keep breaking the chain

The the chain does slightly get tight and loose when I rotate the rear wheel. I can't get the sprocket anymore centered then that. The bearings are brand new and the wheel is tight no side to side play. I would get a new rear rim and sprocket but cant find one that supports the sprocket on...
  17. K

Keep breaking the chain

it's hard to get a good pic... With the chain in it looks straight. I gotta take the wheel off to get the chain out its stuck between the sprocket and frame.
  18. K

Keep breaking the chain

I have a trail horse mini bike with a Tecumseh ohh60 mildly modified and a tav on it. So the chain is pretty short but I keep snapping links on the chain. It's not breaking at a master link. It's actually snapping a normal part of the chain.... Before this last break I just put a master link...
  19. K

Baja mb200 with a predator engine on it

Yeah the engine is stock for now. He did not want to do anything to it until we found out if it was normal. I figured it was just bouncing off the governer since its geared so low. Do you think a torque converter would solve the problem? What would putting in a larger jet do?
  20. K

Baja mb200 with a predator engine on it

A buddy of mine has a Baja MB200 that he put a predator 212 on it. It runs great until you get to top speed which is about 25 mph. Once it hits max speed it seems like a rev limiter kicks in. So it kinda hits the limiter and slows down a bit then revs back up again and then slows down. I...