Search results for query: streaker

1. Brandonsmanco

My First Build! Manco Streaker, Honda Gx160

Hello everyone, very excited to be a part of this group. I picked up my first build and first minibike today, it's a Manco Streaker! With a Honda GX160 5.5HP on it. I paid $325. First Impressions, the motor turns over first pull, and it's quiet due to the stock muffler. I'm wondering is there...
  2. bluesman77

MANCO STREAKER NAMEPLATE DIMENSIONS

Can anyone please give me the height & width dimensions of the MANCO "Streaker" nameplate?
  3. S

Streaker Pace Setter

Been working on this for a customer. Fought it for 3-4 days. Run but only on choke. Checked all the obvious, everything was fine. Come to find out the intake spacer plate has to be warped. Changed it from a running engine and everything works fine. Anyone know what year by chance?
  4. Venom38

It’s a streaker

Pick this up tonight for 200 dollars for the kid. Anybody knows what brand this?
  5. W

VINTAGE MANCO STREAKER MINI BIKE

VINTAGE MANCO STREAKER MINI BIKE On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/255643560529?
  6. H

PRISTENE MANCO STREAKER

SELLING MY MINI BIKE COLLECTION . THIS ONE IS A PRISTENE 1990 MANCO STREAKER $600 704-474-7648 . I WILL BE POSTING MORE SOON .
  7. markus

Manco Streaker fenders

Plastic streaker fender set from a mid 1990's bike comes with the original mounting nuts/bolts $40 shipped lower 48
  8. N

Manco streaker front plate

Picked up my second manco streaker. Was the first mini I owned at 7 years old and would like to put it back to factory. luckily I managed to score one with everything there except a couple stickers I can get reproduced. I’m looking for an intact factory streaker plate if anyone can help me...
  9. 3LockBox

Looking For Manco Streaker chain guard part number 6495

Looking for manco streaker chain guard part #6495 any help would be awesome ......Thanks
  10. E

What's It Worth?

11. T

I.S.O. Plastic chain guard for a Manco Streaker part # 6495.........Thanks

Looking for a plastic chain guard for a Manco Streaker part # 6495.......Thanks
  12. M

PRISTENE MANCO STREAKER

SELLING MY MINI BIKE COLLECTION . THIS ONE IS A PRISTENE 1990 MANCO STREAKER $600 704-474-7648 . I WILL BE POSTING MORE SOON .
  13. sethdrake

manco streaker

Looking for a Manco streaker front forks.Anyone out there have one??
  14. VooDoo Butcher

Possible Manco Streaker?

...were just trying to make the bike look older than it really was. I posted a couple of pics on Facebook and was told I have an early Manco Streaker. It doesn't have the plastic chain guard and the fenders were obviously replaced and the rear one looks like it may be mounted backwards. The...
  15. Frisco57

Streaker Fender

I'm looking for a plastic fender for a Manco Streaker. I got only one, need one more.
  16. J

Streaker Predator Cat. Need some advice....

Hi all.... I put a new predator 212 engine on a manco streaker frame with a cat fork and tire. I had it all painted nice and ready to go. Put the engine , clutch ,chain throttle etc all together. I also zip tied the governor spring... I then went out for a ride and instant wheelies and...
  17. J

Manco Streaker with a Predator 212 Will it fit?

Hello all new to the forum here. I have 90’s a manco streaker with the 3.5 Tecumseh engine I used to ride as a kid. Just got a place with a garage so Was looking for a project. The bike is not with me at this time and the engine is sitting on the shelf at harbor freight. My question is...
  18. classicminibikes

Manco Streaker and Thunderbird Fork Plates/Signs

Hello all you Manco Streaker and Thunderbird mini bike folks. I have for sale reproduction Fork Plate signs for both of these classic mini bikes on eBay. Search for Manco Streaker or Manco Thunderbird. Thanks!
  19. classicminibikes

Manco Streaker or Thunderbird Fork Signs

Anyone looking for Manco Streaker or Thunderbird Face/Fork Plates signs let me know. I've got them listed on eBay. After restoring these mini bikes I got frustrated not being able to find them anywhere. I needed these to put the final touches on the restorations so I made my own. :) Thanks!
  20. s-l1600[3].jpg

s-l1600[3].jpg

Manco Streaker Fork Plate - for sale on eBay