Search results

1. capguncowboy

NOS Mini Bike Muffler Tecumseh 30911 (H25, H30, H35)

NOS Tecumseh 7 hole sausage muffler mini bike. New, never used in original box. $45 shipped
  2. capguncowboy

Mini Bike Cable clamps

Original cable clips for vintage mini bikes. All in good condition. One has some plasti-dip looking coating on the ends, and one is painted red. The rest are bare metal. These are used and look used, but should clean up nicely. $5 shipped each or $15 shipped for all.
  3. capguncowboy

1969 Tecumseh H35 Blower Housing with ID plate

I am clearing out some space in my shop and will be listing a lot of different parts over the next couple of weeks. Whatever doesn't sell here will go to eBay. I wanted to give you guys a chance at them first. Round shroud blower housing for an H35 Tecumseh. No hump on top, serial plate dates...
  4. capguncowboy

Metal Tecumseh Fuel tank with original gas cap

I am clearing out some space in my shop and will be listing a lot of different parts over the next couple of weeks. Whatever doesn't sell here will go to eBay. I wanted to give you guys a chance at them first. Metal fuel tank in good shape. Includes mounting brackets. Inside of tank is really...
  5. capguncowboy

1970 Rupp Parts

Original number plate, good condition, no rust on face. The mounting tabs do have some rust though. $75 shipped Front Fender. Good overall condition, a little rust on the back part but the front is really clean. No bends or dents, underside is in typical condition. $45 plus shipping...
  6. capguncowboy

Heathkit Hilltopper Chain Guard and Repop (Rick Chatten) Fiberglass TAV cover

I am clearing out some space in my shop and will be listing a lot of different parts over the next couple of weeks. Whatever doesn't sell here will go to eBay. I wanted to give you guys a chance at them first. Repop fiberglass cover from Rick Chatten. The brackets fit the Hilltopper bikes but...
  7. capguncowboy

Heathkit Hilltopper Fuel Tank

I am clearing out some space in my shop and will be listing a lot of different parts over the next couple of weeks. Whatever doesn't sell here will go to eBay. I wanted to give you guys a chance at them first. Tank doesn't leak but and not holes as far as I can tell. There is some sort of...
  8. capguncowboy

Heathkit Hilltopper (Nelson) Muffler

I am clearing out some space in my shop and will be listing a lot of different parts over the next couple of weeks. Whatever doesn't sell here will go to eBay. I wanted to give you guys a chance at them first. Heathkit Hilltopper Muffler (Nelson). Good condition overall, surface rust only. A...
  9. capguncowboy

Modded Forks

https://chillicothe.craigslist.org/for/d/washington-court-house-mini-bike-project/6971258250.html This is a new one
  10. capguncowboy

Get the Mutt Cuts van to go with the bike that sold last summer

Or just keep the replica bike that comes with it. The van is a replica too but looks like it's done well https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/peachtree-city-dumb-and-dumber-movie/6940801287.html
  11. capguncowboy

Gilson Two Speed Survivor

Mostly Complete bike, actual Gilson model, not MW. Has illusive exhaust pipe, taillight and headlight. Two speed set-up was replaced with NOS. Chrome on fenders and clutch guard is great, no cracks on any of them. Exhaust pipe rust is pretty rough, but it's it's not beat up too bad. You'll have...
  12. capguncowboy

Heathkit Hilltopper

Mostly complete bike, runs great, rides even better Lower triple tree headbolt hole is reamed out and needs to be repaired, but it's otherwise is excellent shape. It's a little muddy, but I can clean it before it's picked up. Would be a great ride for Windber $1000 located in 37618/37620
  13. capguncowboy

Dial Indicator Foot Screw

At least, I think that's what it is. If it is, I figured someone here could use it http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=223485644103
  14. capguncowboy

Common problems, but still somehow unexpected

We do all we can to avoid basket case engines, but every once in a while, the parts on it require the effort anyway. I picked up this Lighted H35 from a 1969 Rupp Scrambler project a few years ago. The entire project and of the parts had been media blasted (I think with sand), but the engine...
  15. capguncowboy

Early H35 5/8" Crankshaft, preferrably untapped

I need this for a project I'm working on. Thanks!
  16. capguncowboy

NOS Tecumseh Big Block Throttle Linkage 730152. Complete

Complete with exploded parts diagram. $75 shipped from 37618 to lower 48 states
  17. capguncowboy

TrakCycle on Ebay

This thing is just too cool! Missing the engine, but it looks like most of the important things are there. Would definitely be a fun project http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=254138673951
  18. capguncowboy

Salisbury 330 Bolt-on Torque Converter with Cover

This was in a box in the corner of my shop. I honestly thought it was a Comet, but it's a Salisbury 330. Driver is 3/4" bore It's dirty, but it's in good shape. No belt included. $200 shipped from 37618
  19. capguncowboy

Lil Indian Forks

I need a good straight set of 67-69 Lil Indian Forks Thanks!
  20. capguncowboy

Heald Super Trike

My brother in law is selling his Heald Trike. It's in awesome shape. Ran fine a couple of years ago, but it's been sitting since. Includes the luggage racks and the roll bar (not pictured). Located in Bluff City, TN. I have no way to transport this trike, so you'll have to pick it up or arrange...