Search results

1. Cat Switch Plate (JCPenney's Duster MX) before restoration (1)

Cat Switch Plate (JCPenney's Duster MX) before restoration (1)

2. Cat Switch Plate (JCPenney's Duster MX) before restoration (2)

Cat Switch Plate (JCPenney's Duster MX) before restoration (2)

3. Cat Switch Plate (JCPenney's Duster MX) after restoration (1)

Cat Switch Plate (JCPenney's Duster MX) after restoration (1)

4. Cat Switch Plate (JCPenney's Duster MX) after restoration (2).jpg

Cat Switch Plate (JCPenney's Duster MX) after restoration (2).jpg

5. Cat Switch Plate Clip (lower bracket) (JCPenney's Duster MX) (1)

Cat Switch Plate Clip (lower bracket) (JCPenney's Duster MX) (1)

6. Cat Switch Plate Clip (lower bracket) (JCPenney's Duster MX) (2)

Cat Switch Plate Clip (lower bracket) (JCPenney's Duster MX) (2)

7. Cat Switch Plate Clip (lower bracket) (JCPenney's Duster MX) (3)

Cat Switch Plate Clip (lower bracket) (JCPenney's Duster MX) (3)

8. F

Cat Switch Plate?

Anyone? I'm not having any luck finding a toggle switch.
  9. F

Cat Switch Plate?

Does anyone know where I can find an aftermarket or original Cat switch? I have had no luck finding the original switch and I only have one toggle switch that I bought online recently and it is too small and is not threaded so I cannot install the nut on it.
  10. F

Cat Switch Plate?

You're welcome! Hopefully your design works out!
  11. F

Cat Switch Plate?

The only way to know for sure would be for someone to post a picture of a parts list for a Cat mini bike with a longer switch plate (like Markus did for the smaller switch plate). Or if someone has a lower bracket for a longer cat switch plate they can confirm it for us. I believe it might work...
  12. F

Cat Switch Plate?

Yeah. I don't want to sell it, lol. I've been wanting to put an original plate on my Duster MX and I'm finally glad I can. If you would like to have measurements for the bracket and plate, though, I'd be glad to give them to you. Just let me know what measurements you want:).
  13. F

Cat Switch Plate?

Sorry that it's taken me a while, but I think I may have found the bracket. Does this look like it?
  14. F

Cat Switch Plate?

I found something that I think might be it. Does this look like the bracket?
  15. F

Cat Switch Plate?

Oh wow! That is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. No wonder I did not see it in any photos because it is hidden under the plate. I'll try looking for it and let you know if I find it. Thanks for the information!
  16. F

Cat Switch Plate?

Does anyone have photos of a lower bracket for this plate? If there is one (although I don't believe there is one), I need to know what it looks like to see if I can find it.
  17. F

Cat Switch Plate?

I don't believe this particular plate had a lower bracket. It's curved on the bottom so that should allow it to hold into place. I've looked at photos of other original Duster MX mini bikes and I don't see any lower bracket visible on the plate.
  18. F

Cat Switch Plate?

I have recently found this while searching trough some parts. It is a Cat Switch Plate that I have been searching for to put on my JCPenney's Cat Duster MX mini bike. Previously, I had been wanting to buy one for the bike because I thought it was lost, but I had trouble finding one online. Does...
  19. F

Black Star Rims on Cat Mini Bike?

Wow! You made those rims look so shiny! Would you mind telling me what you did to clean them up? I'd like to do it to mine as well!
  20. F

Black Star Rims on Cat Mini Bike?

So based on what you say my rims are probably not standard rims unless they have lost their black paint on the rim somehow (which I doubt they did I would still see small spots of black paint on the rim if they were originally black). I believe they are HPE Muskin rims but I wonder how rare they...