Search results

1. ZR9B

New to me el burro

I bought this from my brother last night.....merry Christmas to me. I have a 10 hp I would like to put on it I'd it will fit. I think I posted pics when he finished it few years back. All in all I kinda like this bike.
  2. ZR9B

CT 70 12v wiring

I was looking for the thread on the CT 70 12v wiring or another copy....thanks
  3. ZR9B

what is it??

I think I know...but what is it and does the back wheel mount seem rite?? forks look tweaked but he says no...I cant believe the handle bars are stock. Is there anything that looks out of place??? thanks
  4. ZR9B

baja blitz carb

A guy on a mopar site is looking for a carb for the baja blitz...a direct replacement. any help? his post... I'm not sure if I posted this in the right forum or if there even is a right one, but.... Years back, I bought a new "Baja Blitz" mini bike from an auto parts store. This little...
  5. ZR9B

5 HP briggs...fair price?

I bought a 5 HP briggs for $50...the guy wanted $120 but took $50. Looks to be good, it was on a kart but he went predator (the $120).... Im kinda hoping it will be a good mini bike motor.
  6. ZR9B

Fuel tank fill location

Is there a tank that has the fill location on the right hand side instead of the center? The way it is now is a pain in the a?? to fill. I dont see any on ebay... any help would be great....thanks
  7. ZR9B

Picked up a western auto mini

I dont know much about it other that its kinda ugly ....the price was rite...free. seems to be comfortable. I dont like the hi speed forks that must be fixed....Im sure rims are not correct...I know the motor is from an edger....should be worth getting it going...any input ,year??? thanks
  8. ZR9B

anyone use forseti pistons

Im rebuilding a 1975 yamaha GT80 and I keep seeing these pistons for a fair price....normally I would just go oem but the bike needs cables, kill switch, tires and a few other things so trying to keep the $$ down. my 15 year old will be doing "most" of the work and even put up $100!!! shock...
  9. ZR9B

new old chain saw.

out of the blue my brother stopped by and said he couldn't wait till my birthday... gave me this old saw...its a sears. I havent looked into it much but it sure looks cool.
  10. ZR9B

Good chain?

So I need a #35 chain for the Hustler....I dont want a flashy gold chain and the best "normal looking" that looks like its not junk that I have seen is the JBM cycle chain....any reason not to go this route? thanks
  11. ZR9B

Honda Big Red new to me

Just bought a 85 Honda big Red 250 ...its not pretty (spray bomb) but its all there and seems to be maniacally sound. Not sure if I will restore it or ride it like I stole it. Who else is into these things? I could use some plastic peaces but they sure seem pricey...anyway Ill post pics...
  12. ZR9B

how not to kill a spider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56lFhpByO2s&feature=youtu.be
  13. ZR9B

Ruttman muffler

Looking for a muffler from a ruttman or a re-pop. thanks
  14. ZR9B

new to me mini

Picking this up in the am...I have been working this guy for the whole summer...I believe its a re-pop but it looks cool.
  15. ZR9B

mini bike run from cops

Is this one of you guys??? Video: Police chase man on minibike into Pontiac home | News - Home
  16. ZR9B

Rupp secondary bushing help

seems while my project( 72 rupp hustler) has been apart so long I have lost the bushing on the driven clutch...any chance anyone can measure the length... I should be able to get id and od from the shaft...or can anyone see why it may not be a good idea to make one?? something I'm missing? any...
  17. ZR9B

Cool dirt bike clip

https://youtu.be/lDi9uFcD7XI
  18. ZR9B

dirt bikes and cops..vid

damn kids!!! he took it like a man when he lost tho....
  19. ZR9B

1970 sl 100

HONDA 1970 SL 100 No motor , I do have the pipe ,side cover and green mi title.....$300 or trade for mini bike or mini bike roller. This will clean up nice
  20. ZR9B

stuff for sale

I dont see a spot for non mini bike stuff for sale..I have a onan generator for sale...is there a place to post it?? if Im out of line asking on here please just delete and let me know and it wont happen again...thanks