Search results for query: doodle bug

1. R

Baja Doodle Bug 97cc Mini Bike Upgrades

Ok so I have a Baja Doodle Bug 97cc mini bike and I was just wondering if there are any upgrades I can do to it?
  2. B

Doodle bug

Do they still make doodle bug mini bikes if not what year do they stop I'm new to this
  3. GeorgeG4

Original Baja doodle bug

I have an original Baja doodle bug mini bike. 2.6hp 97cc? It needs some work to comeback to life. All stock except It does have a nice Jack shaft kit on it. It does need a new carb. Is there a better one out there besides the stock one?
  4. S

Gear Ratio

Hello everyone I’m new to the forum and still kinda a rookie on mini bikes lol, I have some knowledge just not too much. I put a doodlebug db30RR with a stock cylinder head 212cc predator together and it runs perfect it has a vm22 Mikuni clone carb and it has arc billet aluminum fly wheel and...
  5. M

Doodle Bug?

Does anyone know the wheelbase of a stock Doodle bug DB-30s? I think it's the one with the flat !9" seat. Thanks.
  6. Mr. Pink

Doodle Bug Engine Adapter Plate

I am working on my second Doodle Bug project. I didn’t have this issue on the first one as I did a frame stretch and fabricated a new slotted engine mount. For this second build I am leaving the frame stock and installing a Predator 212. My question is, all the engine adapter plates I see from...
  7. Arthur-Jahn-19514684 doodle.jpg

Arthur-Jahn-19514684 doodle.jpg

8. T

Baja Doodle Bug

Looking for a Baja Doodle bug metal front fender , I would prefer red but I'll buy one that's a different color . Like the one in the picture . Thanks
  9. R

doodle bug db30 mini bike

i just got a db30 i want to put a 212 on it i cant find any video of predator swaps what do i have to do to successfully swap it
  10. Lizardking

New Old school Doodle Bug

Wow... is this real? Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/7wGQPR7qCib
  11. Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

12. Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

13. Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

14. Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

15. Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

16. Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug