Search results for query: chain tensioner

1. D

Block mounted tensioner / spring loaded tensioner / sprocket guard

I recently finished my build, and during multiple hard rides with the stock motovox tensioner my chain would come off (happens while doing burnouts smoking the back tire). It eventually made 1 of the #35 links twist & break off. I decided against adding a spring loaded tensioner at the stock...
  2. K

green streak chain tensioner

i just got my grean streak running and it needs a chain tensioner. what did the come with for a chain tensioner any pics would be great
  3. 62pcup

RCF adjustable chain tensioner

Wondering if anyone has used the RCF universal engine block mount adjustable chain tensioner. I was thinking about buying one to use on a Tecumseh HS50, that's on a Ruttman Goose. The reason being that the chain is very close to the motor plate, Im not sure if it would mount on without any...
  4. W

Chain tensioner

Do you guys think the skateboard wheel tensioner method will work for my massimo mb100
  5. GW1

Unable to remove CT200U chain tensioner

...I’m a new member and super happy I found your group! Hoping someone with experience can help out a desperate dad… the arm of the chain tensioner on my son’s Coleman CT200U broke clean. The only thing remaining is the metal cylinder that the arm was attached to. It rotates freely around the...
  6. Triley41395

Sears Roper chain tensioner

Does anyone know if the Roper without a jackshaft had a chain tensioner. I can't find any good pictures of that area on line without the cover installed. If anyone has pictures that would help.
  7. S

Chain Tensioner

I have a honda gx120 I am putting on a mini bike and need a chain tensioner for it. I have seen the ones for sale on Amazon but there are no videos of how they attach or where they go on a mini bike. Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to use? Or if there is another solution?
  8. Mr. Pink

Chain Tensioner

...on a DB30, being powered by an old school 1975, 5 hp Briggs and Stratton. In doing the stretch I will need to remove the original chain tensioner bracket. Since I’ll have to fabricate another tensioner bracket, should I stick with the slotted style tensioner, or should I go with a spring...
  9. G

Chain tensioner part needed please

Hello all. First post here. I bought a Baja mini bike for my grand son and a new spring loaded tensioner. Can anyone tell me where I can find the correct size sleeve or bushing to mount the tensioner on the bike so it can swivel? The bore size is 15mm so .590". I have the solid mounted roller...
  10. M

chain tensioner differences?

I just got my new tensioner, havent gotten around to installing it yet, but i see most bikes like this use the type without a spring, the one that came on my bike was tore up pretty bad but it had the type WITH a spring (pictured left) are these two different styles tensioners any superior to...
  11. Rapidrob

Chain tensioner damage CT200U-EX

I was servicing Patrick's CT200U-EX after our 20 mile ride yesterday and found the chain tensioner is badly scored by the chain. None of my bikes have this device and the bike has 50 mile total on it. I did notice this last Monday after our ride but it was nowhere near as bad as this is. I see...
  12. A

Pictures or ideas for chain tensioner on TAV installed doodlebug

Can anyone share their pictures of tensioners. I have a doodlebug with torque converter. Can move the motor back and forth but that’s annoying. Thanks guys
  13. P

Chain Tensioner Help

So i’ve thrown together a pretty strange setup for my chain tensioner on my minibike. The issue i’m running into however is that the chain is completely destroying the roller wheel. I’ve had on wheel get completely eaten all the way to the bearing and now caused a chain to break. My question is...
  14. M

Chain Tensioner

Hi there, Any ideas on a chain tensioner for a doodlebug? Did the stock one have a spring? If not, how does it tighten the chain when needed? Maybe it didn't? I'm wondering what people are using out there. Thank you! -Bill
  15. Chain tensioner.jpg

Chain tensioner.jpg

950 b&s 212cc 10ftlb torq skateboard wheel fixed tensioner and this thing is fast, i actually had to put a cvt on it just to tame her
  16. colt 1911

chain tensioner?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=362479026310 I am looking to run a full chain set up on my 1969 digger. I need some input as to what style of tensioner the members like/dislike. I am aware blackwidow has the oem kit but I...
  17. debriscreator

Super Bronc Chain\axle tensioner

Does anyone know or have the part used to tighten the chain and axle on the rear wheel of a super bronc?
  18. spring loaded chain tensioner

spring loaded chain tensioner

spring loaded chain tensioner
  19. danford1

Gilson/Wards 525 engine/chain tensioner bracket $30

This is the engine/chain adjuster tensioner thing from a Gilson/Wards 525. I don't know the proper name for this part. It goes under the engine mounting plate and is held on by the front two engine mounting bolts. When the center bolt is tightened, this tensioner pulls the engine forward...
  20. E

Rupp, Mini Bike, Vintage Mini Bike, Early 1960's Rupp , NOS Chain Tensioner

$39.99 End Date: Sep-19 13:22 Buy It Now for only: US $39.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list More... Mini Bike Parts