Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Z

My latest build a 1964 Rupp Dart A-Bone

Decided to go with the iconic Gulf Racing colors.
  2. Z

Azusa 4" Wheel & Tire

4" Azusa wheel looks to be new with a used 4.10/3.50 Cheng Shin tire with plenty of tread and no cracking. The wheel also comes with brand new bearings and a tube. $60.00 O.B.O plus shipping. Thanks
  3. Z

Azusa 4" Tri-star wheel

Thank you for your reply and I may just do that.
  4. Z

Azusa 4" Tri-star wheel

Thank you for the replies. I will be listing the wheel/tire for sale but before I do I question if what I have could be considered Vintage? I ask this because I see the new Azusa wheels have PSI information molded into the wheel casting lip, mine does not. Does anyone know when Azusa started...
  5. Z

Azusa 4" Tri-star wheel

Yes, only one.
  6. Z

Azusa 4" Tri-star wheel

I'm in the process of selling some of my minibike and go kart parts and with this in mind I have a 4" Azusa Tri-star wheel/tire that I can't find any information (availability, etc) on. Plenty of information on 5" and 6" wheels but nothing on 4". Are 4" wheels not common? I've attached a...
  7. Z

Clinton 2cycle Panther 500-300

Appreciation has been a bonus, I'm just happy I bought it when I did (2008), prices for these cars have gone crazy!
  8. Z

lowpro, Yes, 1995 C2.
  9. Z

WTB: Lil Indian Aluminum Front Wheel

Getting ready to rebuild a Lil Indian and I"ll need a front wheel. I have the rear wheel, it is a 4" wheel and I believe it's referred to as a Hands wheel (4 spoke). I'd prefer another 4" wheel but would consider a 6".
  10. Z

Just finished restoring this pair of 500's. Keep up the good work.
  11. Z

Throttle hookup west bend 700’s simplex kart

Here's another photo.
  12. Z

Throttle hookup west bend 700’s simplex kart

Rob, A simple rigid wire (like a coat hanger) can be fabricated to actuate the throttle lever. I ran a couple WB580's on my MKIV and I ran this type of setup. I no longer own the kart but I was able to find a photo that shows a portion of the setup. I hope this helps.
  13. Z

820WB polished up and Frank Moore rebuilt

Thanks, here are a few more photos.
  14. Z

Is it a Lil Indian

If you could measure your frame/headtube that would be great, just to be sure. Thks
  15. Z

Is it a Lil Indian

Thanks for all the help and offers to take measurements. Based on the dimension provided by Jjtwospeed, I may have a problem, mine measures 4 1/4". So assuming mine should be 3 3/4" that means I'll need to also change the headtube and to be honest I don't know if I'm up to that. I guess the...
  16. Z

Is it a Lil Indian

Okay so my bike is a Lil Indian but if I were concerned with originality I would need to replace the forks. In addition to the forks not be original the headtube isn't stock. With this in mind would someone please tell me what the proper headtube length is? Thanks
  17. Z

Is it a Lil Indian

Addicted 2 Minis, Thanks for the detailed explanation of what I bought, I couldn't have asked for more. So from what you've shared, I did buy a true Lil Indian but you're not entirely sure of the year it was manufactured. I'm not as concerned with the model year as I was that it was a Lil...
  18. Z

Is it a Lil Indian

I bought this bike thinking it was a Lil Indian but now I'm wondering if it is. When I compare my bike to other Lil Indian's I don't see the handlebar cross brace, the fork axle mounting points are different, the fork spring looks smaller and it doesn't have a front fender brace. I do see a...
  19. Z

Looking for a Frijole (Taco) project and/or frame

Thanks for the info. and photos. The series 2 is really nice but at 1,300 I'd have way to much $ invested in it once I install the engine but thanks again for responding to my WTB post.