Search results for query: kawasaki

1. D

Kawasaki Coyote MB1 A

Located it Waco Tx. Will post photos later tonight. Needs restored $1000
  2. jeep2003

Kawasaki ATC to bike conversion.

Starting with a trashed Kawasaki ATC200 trike. Many things were missing or bad. I always wanted to build a fat bike out of a trike this was the almost perfect opportunity. The plastics were gone the cdi was gone. The back axle had a differential that was grenaded. No seat or anything. First...
  3. tellegubby

KV75 BIZ

Anyone tried ordering yet from "KV75 biz" AKA "KAWASAKI KV75/MT1's R US"? Has some parts for my bike. I already ordered from Vintage Kawasaki but it's always good to have another place to order from. Not sure if they are reputable though. https://www.kv75.biz
  4. tellegubby

Making Kawasaki MT1A plate

Hello all, After a bit of a slow Sunday (was a good day though) decided to hop into Blender and try to mock up a plate for my 1972/3 Kawasaki MT1A. Never had the plate growing up. Always kind of bugged me. I intend to 3D print it, and add GCODE at specific layer heights so I can do color...
  5. Thepaetsguy

Kawasaki cdi ignition

...pickup and that’s all that’s needed for spark? If the pickup coil can fire without the stator can I just make my own bracket that puts the Kawasaki pickup coil over the briggs flywheel magnet instead of the Kawasaki flywheel magnet? I have a whole Kawasaki cdi ignition in house ready to go...
  6. tellegubby

Gasoline question

Hello all, My old mini bike is from the early 1970s. Gas back then was different I imagine. Is there gasoline I should stay away from when fueling my mini? Is the percentage ethanol a factor in gasket life on old bikes? It's a 1972/3 Kawasaki MT1A. Thanks.
  7. tellegubby

Introduction

Hello all, I joined this forum since I recently acquired the minibike I had as a kid. Kawasaki MT1A (1972 or 1973 I think, not sure which). Still runs after sitting realistically probably about a decade (maybe some light use through that period). My family bought this from someone (a neighbor...
  8. Rob Steal

Manuals for kawasaki coyote 4 stroke

Any one have one could copy maybe ? Just wondering
  9. Rob Steal

I have kawasaki coyote

Was wondering if anyone has parts diagram or any place to get cheaper parts like bearings or front brake parts or pads I have complete 1970 for stroke no spark put predator motor on it runs great fast but would like to put original motor on it any help or information would be cool thank you im new
  10. R

Kawasaki Coyote carb wanted

Looking for a carb for the KT30 engine
  11. C

Kawasaki coyote mb1b

This isn't a complete minibike. It's only missing the seat, tank, and chain, jackshaft sprocket, chainguard and exhaust pipe. But engine is there complete with carb. Needs rebuilt. Fenders are fiberglass. This is a project. Very rare minibike. I know what I have and what it's worth in this...
  12. K

1971 Parnelli Kawasaki Jones parts.

Purchased new 1971. Used as a pit bike for years during my MotoX career. It's in great shape but been in shed for years. Time to freshen her up with a total resto. Will need parts. Mostly cosmetic but knowing my OCD level I am sure I won't stop there. Just turned 79 so my old race bike (RM400N)...
  13. S

Kawasaki Coyote MB-1 & MB-1A Parts Wanted

I have two Kawasaki Coyote MB-1 and three Kawasaki Coyote MB-1B. I want to restore one of each. I am looking for parts. I need a KT-30 motor or motor parts, fenders, and chain guards. I would be interested in other parts or complete bikes too. I might have some Coyote parts I could trade for the...
  14. M

Kawasaki kv75 $2200

Selling a 1979 kawasaki kv75 in original condition, was in storage for 35 years, gear oil and spark plug have been changed, starts right up, shifts good and the lights work, looking at another purchase and can't keep everything (but I will) lol and put it in the basement for another year if...
  15. L

Kawasaki Coyote MB1a

Hello, I am looking for front and back fenders and a recoil. Actually, I am interested in any coyote parts. I am trying to complete 2 bikes. Thank you.
  16. C

A lot of Oil in cylinder of Kawasaki 75 MT-1

Have a 1974 Kawasaki 75 MT-1B that has not run for at least 25 years. I removed the spark plug, grounded it and it had a very strong spark. The plan was to do a compression test. But a significant amount of oil was ejected out of the cylinder. Every time I kick the kick starter oil is forced out...
  17. Rigor

Arctic cat 98cc kawasaki ramrod

Just picked up an Arctic cat ramrod 98cc with a kawasaki 2 stroke. 1972? I can't find any info on this bike. I need to know if this engine has points and what spark plug I should buy. I get a zap for the spark plug wire but no spark at the old plug that was in the engine . it's pretty complete...
  18. xr7gt

Kawasaki Coyote

I picked up this little guy on my way home from work yesterday. This is the 1st one I have seen in person. Appears to be pretty complete.
  19. C

1969 Kawasaki Coyote MB-1

I realize after research and speaking with a couple of you my Hope's of getting 1250 were not realistic. So I've changed my price accordingly. I'm in little hocking ohio 45742. I will take 750$ for this bike engine does run!
  20. R

Kawasaki coyote parts

Does anyone have any kawasaki coyote parts? Wheels, gas tank, fenders, engine, jack shaft and brackets. I know it's a lot of parts but I am dedicated to do it original