Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Skipp

Need a set of bonanza wheels

Preferably Go Power but kidney bean will work...
  2. Skipp

Hs40 pistons...

Just a heads up....ive purchased 4 hs40 thin ring piston assemblies (35544a) two of them have been wrong....two have been the 2-5/8” as they are supposed to be...two have been 2-13/16”....which as you know Is a Hs50 piston....one merchant has taken it back but considered it my fault for not...
  3. Skipp

Modified Hs50....

I have found myself with too many modified engines and not enough frames or room....so up for your consideration is this modified Hs50-67003... It has been disassembled and cleaned...honed with a 400 grit flex hone, new piston and cut rings, new valves and 18# springs with the animal retainers...
  4. Skipp

Rupp engines gloss or flat?

Just curious getting ready to powder coat a Shroud....
  5. Skipp

Fork springs...or spring

Looking for a set or a single front fork spring....68-69 Rupp seems to be the closest fit that I can make work...for a Sears roper....specifics are 1-5/16 id and 1-5/8 od...Chrome or a resealable fact simile there of....thanks
  6. Skipp

Slanted intakes....

My first attempt at them... Not perfect but I’ll run the dog shit out of it....designed for a vm22...
  7. Skipp

Roper revival....

So I got this roper, I believe it was marketed as a trail tamer....all the bells and whistles etc....but it had been sitting for 20+ years and is rusted on half and not so on the other...so here we go....last guy said it just quit or they couldn’t get it started so they tried a new battery and...
  8. Skipp

Rupp hs40....

Anyone interested in this before I rebuild it....it needs rebuilt......no takers in two days it’s going to get modified....I gave 285...plus shipping....after mods it’ll be $700....(serial number is1342b)
  9. Skipp

Vt-840....

After much consideration, and probably much regret, I’ve decided To sell my 8/40....it has a lot of options....front rack, front drum brake, jackshaft disc brake, fish fin exhaust, light hm80 newly rebuilt, new TECUMSEH carb, 40 series torque converter, speedometer with actual lifetime miles on...
  10. Skipp

What is it?

Nephew sent me this pic...I guess 225 takes it but what is it.
  11. Skipp

Dissembling front end?

Ok folks...not trying to show my ignorance here, but how do you take this front end apart/remove lower legs? Bend the tabs holding the springs? Thanks for the help...
  12. Skipp

Happy birthday rapidrob!

Great day!
  13. Skipp

Fork neck bearings...

Anyone know the type and where to get them? Off 71 roper Thanks
  14. Skipp

H50 billet rod...

I know, I know Everyone wants one right...But I neeeeed it......thanks
  15. Skipp

Another modified Hs50....

Bought this engine off t555trailblazer....thanks jerry....finally tore into it a few days ago...man it was a rust bucket...but the insides looked new....if i hadn’t had plans to juice it up, I’d left it alone....all the usual suspects inside....mikuni vm22 and Intake on the outside....may sell...
  16. Skipp

Here’s what I came home to...

A buddy of mine cane across it today and sold it to me...from the looks it’s pretty loaded...gas tank looks like never had gas in it, but we know it has...It has a craftsman engine...not sure what direction I’ll take it or if I’ll even keep it but it sure is nice but dirty....
  17. Skipp

Still looking....

Frame or roller....maybe two...thanks...
  18. Skipp

Picked up a couple frames...

And would appreciate an id on them...I believe the one is a home made as it all stainless...the other red one possibly a bird of some sort?? Thanks in advance...
  19. Skipp

Happy birthday Hent!

Hope it’s a memorable one!
  20. Skipp

New Tecumseh carb 631923...

It is a Tecumseh not Chinese...Had gas in it once for about 30 minutes...went to slide carb...$75 shipped...