Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. JohnnyTillotson

Arco Dialex model 599 MX year?

Picked this up a little while back and trying to see if ive got a period correct engine for it. Cant find info on what year it could be though. Late 70's / early 80's im sure but anyone have a more exact date?
  2. JohnnyTillotson

Need ARCO seat

Looking for the seat for this ARCO/Dialex I don't know, EZ Rider?
  3. JohnnyTillotson

Clinton A400/490 timing

Are these Clinton Panthers timed with a dial indicator or do you have to do the procedure I see in the manual? There it tells you to mark the flywheel against the block at the point the piston stops moving in the clockwise direction, then do it again in the CCW direction then divide in half to...
  4. JohnnyTillotson

Recoil Generator

Here's a new one on me. Those damn geniuses at Tecumseh came up with a recoil generator at some point? Anyone ever have one of theses? Generates off the spinning flywheel shaft.I saw this looking through vintage Ariens snowblower parts diagrans. It was for a headlight add on. Part 611077. Its...
  5. JohnnyTillotson

Tecumseh AH60

I picked up this little cutie at a swap meet over the weekend. I hardly ever come across the older two stroke Tecumseh's. Got it for twenty bucks and it has a mount. I likes the gas tank bracket that keeps it horizontal. No spark but has nice sounding compression. It got me thinking do any...
  6. JohnnyTillotson

MTD Trail Bike exhaust extension

Looking for 2 of these curved exhaust pipe's that extend the Taylor muffler and possibly whatever it uses to mount them. Can't see in any of the pics I can find what that is actually.
  7. JohnnyTillotson

Found this old Stellar...

... Rolodex Haha. The Spin-A-File! It's got the star in the logo and that same Stellar Blue paint. BTW I do not own it, just found it online...
  8. JohnnyTillotson

Glass head Briggs

This guy made a glass head for and old Briggs. Its a 20 part youtube series but he eventually got it going. Very cool to see what it looks like inside a runnung engine. https://youtu.be/k_WVRi3KEP4
  9. JohnnyTillotson

Clinton Panthers

Picked up these two handsome 2 strokers over the last couple of weeks. Compression n spark is there. Looking for mount brackets for them so they can be minibiked up n stuff.
  10. JohnnyTillotson

Clinton A400 Panther mount

Need one minibike mounting base for Clinton Panther A400.
  11. JohnnyTillotson

Beautiful all original MTD on Craigslist

Anyone see this? Pretty damn cool, if expensive. Check out this posting https://longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/d/vintage-mtd-ss400-classic/6399817456.html http://delvedapps.com/links/CraigslistChecker.html
  12. JohnnyTillotson

Beautiful all original MTD on Craigslist

Anyone see this? Pretty damn cool, if expensive. Check out this posting https://longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/d/vintage-mtd-ss400-classic/6399817456.html http://delvedapps.com/links/CraigslistChecker.html
  13. JohnnyTillotson

Different H35 intake

Ive never gotten an intake like this on a Tecumseh before. Is this a more modern intake on this '68 H35? Judging by the torx screws it must be added later for sure. The speed control assembly is also weird.
  14. JohnnyTillotson

Stellar scrub brake assembly

Looking for the scrub brake and hardware for early Stellar. I have the actual foot brake pedal, just need the back end stuff and the rod link to the pedal.
  15. JohnnyTillotson

2 or 4 cycle for this Stellar?

Picked up this 4 in wheel Stellar the other day and I'm thinking it's possible this model came with the 2 cycle Clinton originally. But the ads I've seen show those with the straight handle bars. And it does look like I could fit a 4 stroke Tecumseh in it although a little close. Does anyone...
  16. JohnnyTillotson

What's dis?

What is this lil hunk of rusty garage sale beef cake? Arco?
  17. JohnnyTillotson

President of Stellar was a baaaad boy!

I do a lot of geneolgy research for my family trees and today I was surprised to come across this while searching archived newpapers. That's big time. I will have to research the case. He must have been found innocent for him to have still been president of Stellar in the 70's. This was in...
  18. JohnnyTillotson

Freaky Tecumseh finds

So i find the one on the left a few weeks ago traveling the backroads of Kentucky and the one on the right a week later on my return to Long Island. Same exact 6 HP Tecumseh's with the Tecumsehlicious Taylor spark arrestors us minibike folk moisten our pantys over. Oooga! But whats REALLY...
  19. JohnnyTillotson

Washer needed here?

Is there any good reason i should put a washer between this collar, which is part of the drum brake, and the frame before I tighten down the nut on the rear axel? I cant remember if there was one before I took it apart. A common occurrence in my life...
  20. JohnnyTillotson

Tecumseh part 30673

Need Tecumseh 30673. This is a bracket for the base of an air cleaner body with slats.