Search results

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. timberwolfsc

left work early to put together my mb200-2

im getting one of these soon :P
  2. timberwolfsc

uhh ohh...another build..the beginning

slow moving....... but headlight setup is mounted. with the engine lift plate there is now enough room to be able to mount the batter behind the engine.
  3. timberwolfsc

Legalizing MTD

shrink wrap, one of the best things ever! maybe solder the wire straight to the blade and loose the connectors for clearance?
  4. timberwolfsc

Legalizing MTD

Super Cool! im going to work my way toward this eventually on the Baja build im doing.
  5. timberwolfsc

started mocking this thing up. the switch panel off the electric start engine is gonna make a cool little dash panel.
  6. timberwolfsc

Baja warrior gas in the oil

you check the float/needle/seat in the carbs? thats the usual culprit. replacement carbs are really cheap.
  7. timberwolfsc

Besides mini bikes what else do you collect or are into???

i got some JBL 4410s from the 80s..love those things
  8. timberwolfsc

Replacement tires,seat,motor

i stuck my tires/wheels in the vise and used it as a bead breaker.
  9. timberwolfsc

Baja exhaust headers

cool! waiting on my header to arrive from Robertson's.
  10. timberwolfsc

Won't Start Coleman CT200U Mini Bike

fuel+fire+compression/correct timing=runs
  11. timberwolfsc

Can someone please translate? I dont speak Cuckifornian?
  12. timberwolfsc

delivery girl left this morning with it.
  13. timberwolfsc

little on the slow side here in baja land so i figured id give an update. got the frame sanded and repainted. almost done with the forks and shocks. all the tinkering is done on the engine with exception of the header (on order). tav 2, no gov, re-jet. i really liked the arc air filter adapter...
  14. timberwolfsc

Is this a Scam?

i didnt pull the trigger. but shipping shows 4.95..lolololollolol
  15. timberwolfsc

Besides mini bikes what else do you collect or are into???

i collect vintage toys. 60's-70's. right now im in a hiatus, the last few pieces im after are in the 1000s and rarely come up for sale.
  16. timberwolfsc

My Baja MB165 Build

this one is 17 1/4" with the tabs. guess ill step up to the plate and order it...
  17. timberwolfsc

My Baja MB165 Build

is the tank narrow at the back or wide? its the only visible differences i can see in the tanks. i know the wide one is the larger. not sure about the narrow one but im starting to get the feeling either is too big since the mounting point on the tanks are the same. if yours is the narrow...
  18. timberwolfsc

What would you pay?

isnt that like the same pic?
  19. timberwolfsc

My Baja MB165 Build

let me know how the oem tank fits! save me from doing the frame stretch. whick i may have already decided to go with the deep tunnel peanut tank. funny thing.....i just pulled the same backyard flex pipe engineered header off the bike im in the process of building.