1. f4radar

Vintage Cushman Higlander

I got an idea for a slug bug project.
  2. f4radar

Speedway jackshaft

Made me kinda miss Tommie
  3. f4radar

Speedway front fork springs...

This was my one good spring. I looked for a suitable replacement and ended up with something that was ok but Id replace them if I found something better.
  4. f4radar

I fabricated this straight pipe. Do I need some sort of baffle?

I'll ride it as is for awhile and get used to it... nice bike, what are you using for a carb there?
  5. f4radar

I fabricated this straight pipe. Do I need some sort of baffle?

It's kind of loud any ideas on how to baffle
  6. f4radar

what are you listening to v.2.0

Your second selection reminded me of this classic
  7. f4radar

what are you listening to v.2.0

I don't think it's funny no more.
  8. f4radar

Can anyone I'd this engine from a picture.

assuming it is a 5hp and it runs do you think 100 dollars is too high a price if a person just wants the engine for a minibike.
  9. f4radar

I can't tell if it's an H or HS from the picture I was hoping someone could and save me a trip.
  10. f4radar

Wondering if this a good minibike candidate.ke candidate
  11. f4radar

HS40 Runs better at half choke after warm-up than choke off...New Commie Carb.

Thanks I'll try turning it out a 1/8 turn then go for a test ride.
  12. f4radar

HS40 Runs better at half choke after warm-up than choke off...New Commie Carb.

Any Help? It runs pretty good at half choke but I'm thinking it might run even better if its adjusted correctly.
  13. f4radar

196cc BAJA Engines on Craigslist

Not Mine.
  14. f4radar

196cc BAJA Engines on Craigslist

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/mpo/d/independence-mini-bike-engines-cc-65-hp/7104927677.html
  15. f4radar

I need help

I'm glad you explained that cause I was thinking the wax worked like some sort of lubricating loosener instead of a heatsink. Maybe I'll get a chance to try that some time or some variant. Old dogs love new tricks.
  16. f4radar

I need help

Maybe you could soak it with some type of liquid wrench. put a strong bolt in one end and just try to rotate it with a socket & breaker bar or impact wrench to free it up. That is if there is no key or pin.
  17. f4radar

I need help

I would probably try putting a bolt in one threaded end (so i didnt booger up the treads) and a socket on the other side to drove the axle into and give it a wack
  18. f4radar

Bikes with Cars

Every teenage boys dream! At least it was 50 years ago. Now it's probably a new phone.
  19. f4radar

Bikes with Cars

We've had pictures of Bikes and pictures of Cars, How about Bikes with Cars!
  20. f4radar

Finally got my original driver rebuilt and back on.

This speedway driver seems to engage much more solidly and predictably than the Fairbanks Morse loaner I was using. Its like it was made for it!