Search results for query: monster moto

1. Y

Monster Moto tire weight?

So I'm wondering what would be the max weight I could put on the stock tire? I think it says 156 but do any of you put more than that? My fat ass is like 230 lol.
  2. Y

Spring tensioner for Monster Moto

Anyone know of a good spring tensioner or maybe a skateboard wheel for a Monster Moto 105? I have my tensioner maxed out and my engine cant go up any further.
  3. Lumberjack24

Free Monster Moto Bike near Pittsburgh

Found this while browsing this morning. Wish I wasn't working crazy hours this week or I would go pick it up. Hope one of you all gets it!
  4. D

What ~$1,000 196-212cc mini bike should I get Coleman rb200? monster moto frame? massimo?

...side street. I figure parts from Coleman are easier to get years later and not be screwed with something I can't get parts for, but Monster Moto, Massimo, etc might actually be more reliable for parts later? I like the rb200 doesn't look too much like a motorcycle with a fake gas tank I...
  5. christopizza

New to Forum hello -- Just saved a Moto Monster and Baja mini bike from the dump

Hello all! Few weeks ago - I saw some one dragging a minibike to the curb and asked them how much they wanted for it. They said I could have it and there was another in the garage. No seat on one and missing a chain guard. He said they hadn't run in years - his kids were out of the house...
  6. F

Is that Monster Moto roller good?

...around for a used roller and everything used is wildly priced, as if it included a half ounce of gold. So I'm looking at new. That Monster Moto includes a Comet and dual hydro disks for $700, really looking at this one as POS rollers here run $400 up. Is there something wrong with these...
  7. chipper

Monster Moto parts

Starter recoil $20 shipped, Clutch Guard $20 shipped
  8. Addicted 2 Minis

Monster Moto Motovox Baja DB30 *NOS* suspension forks

I have a NOS set of Monster Moto suspension forks for sale, $150 shipped east of the Mississippi, $165 shipped west of the Mississippi, located in Dryden, MI. I accept PayPal Friends and Family, PM me for info.
  9. Moreno8120

Monster Moto 80cc

Monster moto 80cc suddenly died when riding it so had no problem starting it but when I pull back on the throttle I got no power. The throttle cable still works all the way up to the governor. ??
  10. sblg43

Is the Monster/Mega Moto 212 a thing of the past?

I have been scouring the interweb for mini bike stuff for the last several weeks. The toughest looking mini bike in my opinion is the Monster/Mega Moto 212. However, it seems that the only place you can get a Mega Moto 212 is from GoPowerSports. And even then, it seems that stock is limited. As...
  11. Fat Tony157

Monster moto/ motovox forks

Looking for forks and handle bars from a motovox or monster moto. They could either be the rigid style or suspension. Lmk what you have and what you are thinking for price.
  12. Monster Moto B80 Mini Bike.jpg

Monster Moto B80 Mini Bike.jpg

This is not mine, but I have one of these now. Mine is a little worse for wear and received a silver spray can paint job. Yes, almost everything was painted silver - with NO masking! Kids! LOL
  13. Outlaw Monster Moto

Outlaw Monster Moto

MM80 with .750 outlaw carb and NR Racing Superman .265 cam
  14. A

Monster moto 80cc won’t continue running

Hey all! Ive got a monster moto 80cc and whenever I pull start it, the engine won’t stay running. I’ve cleaned out the carburetor and I cleaned out the air filter, replaced gas, and replaced oil, yet I still see the same results. I can’t attach a video of the issue. Any help is appreciated!
  15. A

Monster moto 80cc wont run for long

Hey all, I don’t know if this forum is still active but I have a monster moto 80cc minibike and it has been in storage in the garage over the winter and now, after I drained and replaced the gas and oil it only starts for a couple seconds then the engine stops. When I turn the throttle within...
  16. Bigtank05

monster moto pro 212

anyone know who makes these 212cc 7.5 engines that come on them.
  17. I74

Like new ''complete'' reworked Jack shaft assy. for Monster moto 80 - 105's ect.

B type sprockets are for #35 chain & the whole works is pretty much like new. Will fit perfect on Monster 80 - 105's ect. & bolt up quick, just need to file down your rear oil fill plug a bit. Also included is a brand new DID primary chain & an extra brand new 17t B sprocket. Sprockets on it are...
  18. phxminiguy52

Monster moto throttle size

Throwing together a monster Mini moto and adding Predator. It needs a new twist grip throttle, what size diameter are the bars so I can order the right one off of eBay?.. thanks Mark...
  19. ToXic U4ia

Monster Moto 212 Bent Foot Peg Mounts

Anyone having any issues with the round stock foot peg mounts, both sides, bending on their 212 Classic? One little kiss on a rock and they bend back and up. Had to straighten them three times so far. Any one have any ideas on how to strengthen them?
  20. FitzMiniMoto

Monster Moto 105cc Clutch/Incline Problems

Hello, I purchased a Monster Moto 105cc Classic with suspension mini bike for my son. He is loves it and it goes 27mph on asphalt. When he rides on grass and especially on inclines he has a problem getting the bike up and uses his feet. He is 125lbs so he's not tiny but not huge. What could...