Search results for query: mega moto

1. M

Mega Moto round port head

Picked up a Roadster with a Mega Moto clone motor on it. Long story short, it had lots of things in need of straightening out. Biggest issue is gaskets. This head has round intake and exhaust ports as well as lash caps on the valves. The rest of the engine, except the intake manifold, looks...
  2. vmxracer1

New, still in the box Mega Moto 212 Tillotson

A BRAND-NEW Mega Moto 212 from Go PowerSports STILL IN THE BOX. Only unwrapped frame and wheel to look at them. Everything else is still boxed up. It came with the high performance 212cc Tillotson motor WITH the Stage One kit included. This is also the electric start model; all it needs is the...
  3. E1Nono

Seeking help

Has anyone mounted Mega Moto 6" rear wheel on their bonanza bc1100 please provide pictures with wheel size running jack shaft as well
  4. Dio

Wanted: Mega Moto B212 rear fender

Looking for a in good condition Mega Moto B212 rear fender. Thanks
  5. D

~2 month review Mega Moto 212 tillotson stage 1

go this from gopowersports for around $1200. UPS DESTROYED the box but it's like 150 lbs stuffed into a single-wall cardboard box no reinforcements. UPS guy said something like I can't check through it and then decide to send it back or not, so I signed for it knowing GPS would replace anything...
  6. D

How to add a bright LED light to Tillotson 212 Electric start mega moto 212?

Hi I'm finishing building my Tillotson 212 e-start stage 1 on a mega moto 212 frame. It came with a non-LED headlight but I didn't even bother installing it because I think I need a brighter LED, and will sell the non-LED on eBay as new. The kit didn't come with a battery but there's terminal...
  7. T

Mega Moto 212cc Minibike Kit

I have a Mega Moto 212cc Minibike Kit that I just bought off somebody I went to put gas in it started right up but when I went to ride it all it would do is idle up the belt not moving it want go it’s automatic can somebody help me please !!
  8. Y

GX 160 and MN B-105 Mega Moto

Hey everyone I was wondering if they sold any mounting engine plates for use on the MM-B105 so I could mount a GX-160? I found one but its slanted upwards on angle and it's used with a clutch converter which I aint gonna use. I heard that I might have to weld or cut holes? Also found a clutch...
  9. D

Is this gap normal? Mega Moto 212 fork bearing exposed.

...the bottom bearing sticks out exposed about a little less than 1/4" of it, all the assembly tutorials I watched including the official from mega moto seem to also have this gap though but it seems as though the race built into the tube that the triple tree slides into is too small of a race...
  10. T

Gas tank options on Mega Moto 80 Predator swap

What are you using for your relocated Gas Tank on Moto 80 with 212cc and torque converter?
  11. D

why just $10 more for suspension kit mega moto 80/105?!

https://www.gopowersports.com/mega-moto-80-105-rigid-roller-frame/ https://www.gopowersports.com/mega-moto-80-105-front-suspension-roller-frame/?campaignid=15940148387&adgroupid=&adid=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImIG84JLA-QIVYP_jBx0VOwjHEAQYASABEgJ7sPD_BwE am I missing something or why is it only $10...
  12. D

Overall Length: Mega Moto 212, Mega Moto 80/105, CT200U, Storm 200, BT200X

...go fast but want good low end power from a dead stop or uphill, so sprocket upgrade fitment and TC fitment etc is a factor. I prefer the mega moto 212, it already has hydro breaks front and back and a TC and a good light that doesn't flicker. I feel safer and more comfortable on the larger...
  13. P

RT100/Mega Moto 80 brake disk broken bolt

Hello everyone! First post here.Great forum you guys have here, tons of info! I recently got a rt100 mini bike and I went to adjust the mechanical disk brake and I noticed someone has broke a bolt head off one of the disk bolts that hold it to the wheel. The disk is bent because of this, making...
  14. sblg43

Mega Moto 212 Finished!

Spent the day in the shop getting the "Mega Moto 212" finished. Unfortunately, I don't think this bike will ever be available again. I bought it from gopowersports. At the time, they had limited stock. Now they are out of stock. Coleman now makes a bike with the Mega Moto frame, but not all of...
  15. sblg43

Is the Monster/Mega Moto 212 a thing of the past?

...have been scouring the interweb for mini bike stuff for the last several weeks. The toughest looking mini bike in my opinion is the Monster/Mega Moto 212. However, it seems that the only place you can get a Mega Moto 212 is from GoPowerSports. And even then, it seems that stock is limited. As...
  16. J

Hello, first post. Mega Moto 80/mods?

Hello My twil girls graduated from their electric power wheel car to a pair of Mega Moto 80 minibikes about a year ago. I know these things are slow but that was ideal at the time. I may eventually do the predator engine upgrade but are there any proven mods to get more power out of the existing...
  17. I74

New, Mega Moto, 80,105, & E- 1000, ''rigid'' forks, axel, & spacers.

Brand new Mega Moto ''rigid'' front fork assy, with axel, nut,, & spacers. I put some quality chrome adhesive type removable wrap on it ect. Think it looks ''a lot'' better personally, but you can do what you like with it. Asking 60 bucks ''including'' shipping, to the US lower 48. I accept...
  18. Charles S

New Mega Moto Small Frame $89 (Seller: GPS)

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=333431555596
  19. Fisher1983

Mega Moto News

I finally got in touch with MM the other day to get a title for my bike and the recall kit. The lady I spoke to was very nice. She told me MM is officially out of business, so I'm guessing there are no plans to restructure or relocate. Unfortunately she does not know the cause of the collapse...
  20. I74

Looks like Go power sports bought out Mega Moto

Just talked to a guy @ Go power sports about their new mini bike street tires ect, & found out that they bought Mega Moto. He said that they are supposed to get bikes & parts rolling in next week. For anybody interested,, The 15 by 5 by 6 ''Ultimate mini bike street tire'' they offer, is...