Search results

1. 125ccCrazy

Found a picture of a bike my Dad built in the late 60s..

Built from an old bicycle and random other parts, whatever he could find... think the engine might be a Clinton?
  2. 125ccCrazy

New Peerless differential

Located in Toledo Ohio New, never used, not sure what the original application was, I was gonna use it on a trike. 1 inch axles 38" wide $100 plus ride or pick it up.
  3. 125ccCrazy

5hp briggs dual bearing crank and cover

Needs cleaned up,very light surface rust, some 0000 steel wool and it's good to go.. Best I could measure journal is .998 $20 plus ship
  4. 125ccCrazy

Bonanza frame and forks

clean, straight, no rewelds media blasted, frame primed with etching primer. $250 Located in Toledo ohio
  5. 125ccCrazy

Bonanza mini bike fender to buy or borrow to make a mold off of.

Need a bonanza fender to buy reasonable or borrow for a month or two to make a mold off of.
  6. 125ccCrazy

Trail Horse, Trail Blazer fiberglass fenders

1 pair of fiberglass fenders for Trail Horse or Trail Blazer. $60 plus shipping Toledo, Ohio
  7. 125ccCrazy

Harrison Wildcat. Bobcat fiberglass fenders

5 fiberglass fenders to fit wildcat, bobcat, possibly packmule. $35 each or two for $60 plus shipping Toledo, Ohio If interested Message me directly, I'll get your notice sooner than replying to this post.
  8. 125ccCrazy

Ok heres a long shot.. looking for some china atv parts

Yeah I know this is old minibikes so don't crucify me over it. I know some of you all have these also....I'm rebuilding a couple mini atvs to take the grandkids on.. I need a hood for a tao tao or coolster 110cc... i need a seat for a Linhai 50cc Joker, a hood for a Dinli 50cc Mini Rex , a...
  9. 125ccCrazy

New muskin cat dominator coffin style gas tank

New hand laid fiberglass with Max Gre epoxy lined..aluminum fuel neck and cap 1/8 not fuel bung, 1/4" mounting studs.. primed with high build automotive primer. Ready to set sand and paint.. $150 f/f plus ride or trade for big block Honda / clone parts, some I'm looking for are 275-308...
  10. 125ccCrazy

ISO gx390 - 420cc crankcase side cover

Good stock is fine, no breakage, no wobbles out holes... billet is better but I can live with a good stock cover.
  11. 125ccCrazy

Looking for big block clone performance parts.

Good used is fine.. cam, rod, intake manifold etc... let me know what you have..
  12. 125ccCrazy

ISO briggs filler necks

Looking for 1 1/2" filler necks from raptor, I/C 5hp carb mounted type tanks.. all I need are the necks if anyone has some and are willing to cut the top of the tank out.. Buy or trade
  13. 125ccCrazy

Anyone have new take off parts from a 390 to 420cc? Recoil, shroud, crankshaft

Got a 420 today but it looks like it fell off the ups truck..recoil and shroud are caved in beyond repair... I need the standard long keyed crank, this one is too short for my project..
  14. 125ccCrazy

Metal tecumseh filler necks

Looking for some metal tecumseh filler necks.. if you have some rotted out, banged up tanks not worth fixing I'm interested in the necks off them...Must be metal... buy or trade.
  15. 125ccCrazy

Some prototype cat tanks Im working on

After years I decided to make some new molds and 2 of them are Cat tanks.. one smooth and one with the textured top... once I get them dialed in I'll probably make them with black gelcoat.. for now they will just be painted.. They will get aluminum filler necks and caps.. probably have a...
  16. 125ccCrazy

New Peerless axle with 1" o.d... non keyed shafts... have to measure but I believe its around 36in wide

New Peerless axle with 1" o.d... non keyed shafts... have to measure but I believe its around 36in wide. Pic coming.. Location Toledo, Ohio $150 + ride
  17. 125ccCrazy

Looking for HPE Muskin cat yellow has cap.

Anyone or anyplace sell the yellow gas caps like they used on the cat coffin tanks?
  18. 125ccCrazy

Manco 4 inch wheel half $5

$5 plus ship
  19. 125ccCrazy

Hpe cat dominator tank question

The bikes that came with the coffin tanks, was there a bracket welded to the frame to fasten the tank to or was there a plate or plates that screwed to the tank and butted up against the bottom of the frame?
  20. 125ccCrazy

Trail Horse clutch cover

Fiberglass clutch cover for Trail Horse or most other bikes.. slots are larger than factory for more air flow... its painted bright white.. $60 + ride