Search results

1. Cheech

Murray Track 2 Disc brake upgrade?

Greetings Has anyone done a rear hydraulic disc brake retrofit on a Murray Track 2 ? If so, any info on sourcing parts would be welcomed I want to replace the current band brake set up Thanks in advance. Cheech
  2. Cheech

Hillsdale Ride?

Looking for any info on this ride. Location, dates time etc. thank you
  3. Cheech

Today's find....What is it?

Yes they are
  4. Cheech

James Thanks for the replies...it must be a old one...has 1/2" axles which I thought was uncommon..going to paint and install a H35 I have around here.looking for decals for it if you know of a source...also this has steel rims with the Carlisle Indian tires..the pics I have seen shows aluminum...
  5. Cheech

YES! 1020 stamped on motor plate forward left side
  6. Cheech

Thanks Great info Simple Tom...this should keep me occupied till warmer weather! Cheech. Ft Wayne in
  7. Cheech

Uhhh Thanks!
  8. Cheech

Got it as a basket case...any info appreciated thanks
  9. Cheech

Is the ride in SE Michigan still around?

Mrpat that sounds like the one...I remember that there was camping...I believe it was called "minibike reunion"...going to mark the calendar now! Thanks everyone!
  10. Cheech

Thanks Steve I believe the town was Osseo East of Coldwater Mi
  11. Cheech

Greetings I have been absent from the minibike scene for a few years now but have finally found time to get back into it... Back in 2009ish My boy and I went to a meet in southeast Michigan and I was really cool...I can't remember the guy's name that put it on and there were minibike rides on...
  12. Foremost minibike 2.5hp 1970

Foremost minibike 2.5hp 1970

Foremost mini bike 2.5hp
  13. Foremost minibike 2.5hp 2

Foremost minibike 2.5hp 2

Tecumseh 2.5hp
  14. Foremost minibike 2.5hp 3

Foremost minibike 2.5hp 3

15. Foremost Decal

Foremost Decal

1970 Foremost minibike
  16. image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Track 2 with predator and torque converter
  17. image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Track 2 with predator and torque converter
  18. Cheech

What izzz it man!

I think its a fox thunderbolt...You guys put me on the right track Thanks! Looks like someone "jacked up" the jackshaft...took it to the car wash and sprayed it down...This one is gonna take alot of work!!! Engine had Zero compression, I pulled the head and found that the exhaust valve broke...
  19. Cheech

What izzz it man!

H as an H-30 tecumseh gonna take some work!!! Also it has a mikuni carb Thanks in advance for your help!!!! Cheech Ft Wayne IN USA
  20. Cheech

Sunday Garage sale find

Thanks Ace,Gumpit and to everyone else!!!! You guys are GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Well looks like i need to come up with a band brake set up...I never could get the one on a bike I had as a kid 40 some years ago working worth a hoot...I DO remember,,When the chain comes off....NO BRAKES!!!! Mom...