1. G

twin engine mount cart id?

Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming - ksl.com any ideas:shrug:
  2. G

Reliant Bond Bug???

check this thing out ksl.com - Car Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming
  3. G

Tav

(PENDING)!used steel backing tav 30 without a cover, no dent or chips, the belt is in good condition, 41 chain, really dirty but i can clean before shipping, the only bad thing is that i bought the backing plate from a jr dragster so it has drill holes in the cover tab, and one of the tabs it...
  4. G

Honda Gx160 carb

#90 jet, Nr racing velocity stack, also comes with choke lever(not pictured) Asking 35 shipped
  5. G

Flexo Rat Project

ok were to start. ive had this bike for six years and ive put two different engines on it and havent been happy with eather one. now im putting a Honda GX160 on it and a Tav. the motor has the govener removed,a Billet Rod, and a flat top piston. Things i still need to do to the frame, weld a...
  6. G

First Truck

ok i got this back in july but it has been sitting at my grandpas house for awhile. Im hoping to bring it home somtime this month. It is a 1990 ford bronco eddie bauer edition, it has about 150,000 miles on it and the inside is in excellent condition, the outside on the other hand is pretty beat...
  7. G

Honda parts

ok so i have a real Honda gx160 gas tank--10$ + whatever shipping is stockfilter and housing-free + shipping REAL HONDA GX160 FLYWHEEL 20+ shipping (pending) i dont have a pick of the flywheel yet, i will get a pic tomorrow
  8. G

A Super Heald Christmas

I about :censure: myself when i seen this What do you guys think? I think its been the best Christmas so far
  9. G

Honda GX160 Gas Tank and Air Filter

ok today i have a gx160 gas tank and air filter, they are in nice conditon, alitte dirty and sun faded but no dents all hardwere is included. they can be sold together or seperate shipping is 10 dollars and 20 for the tank&air filter im not sure if it will fit the new clones, i am...
  10. G

clutch wisseling

ok i put a new clutch on my clone (stock) and works good but i had the idle set a litte high just enough to where it just barely it takes off so i set the idle a little lower and now it wissles and takes more throttle to take off could i possibly have it set to low?
  11. G

holy tote goats

8 tote goats and from what i can tell two are nova's ksl.com - Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming to bad i dont have any money:thumbdown:
  12. G

tav30, big disk brake, and more

ok to start off i have a tav30 thats has a chiped piece on the driven and on the driver thier is a tab that is missing but it still works good come with a belt and extra shoe driver 50.00 obo next i have a big disk brake, the disk has some surface rust but no biggy 10.00 obo next i...
  13. G

Honda GX160 crank

Hi i need a honda gx160 crankshaft thanks
  14. G

tav 1 backing plate

looking for a tav 1 steel backing plate, do not care if there is no jackshaft or bearings, TAV1 NOT TAV2, Thanks Gunnar101
  15. G

rupp wheels

really:out::out::doah: (2) RUPP ROADSTER TURBINE MINIBIKE WHEELS mini bike - eBay (item 320400921779 end time Jul-25-09 20:32:47 PDT)
  16. G

flexo update and problem

ok where to start, i got a gas tank but the cap was bad so i had to send it in and it didnt come with petcock but anyway now my throttle broke and i hate all the springs and stuff on the carb so now my main question is what mikuni carb will fit this i am way lost please help:confused:
  17. G

drill starter for a mini

do you have to make one or can you buy one:confused:
  18. G

unknown clutch

this is one of the other garbage finds but i have no clue what it is:confused: i think it is a comet 40 on a jackshaft but i dont know, im missing part of the drive clutch. please help
  19. G

nowhere for foot pegs

as you can see there is nowhere to put foot pegs being as the motor and tav are in the way (and i look at some FLEXO'S and they never had any unless they were custom) Now im thinking of putting them in the front or in the middle, you decide
  20. G

tav1 or tav2

what is better. i have a tav1 that i got out of a garbage but havent really heard anything on them:confused: