1. 9

kit bike question

biggest problem with the azusa is the drum brake, its not good
  2. 9

Your minibike speed records?

Gps =48.8 on my 6.5 clone with mikuni 22mm, 120 jet on my Azusa frame
  3. 9

sputtering top end

update Thanks again for all the help guys, I added the 120 jet today and WOW. this minibike is screamin. it seems i went from "how can i make this runs right", to, "I better get a helmet" in one day of tinkering.
  4. 9

sputtering top end

getting better I lowerd the needle clip two notches (all the way) and it made a nice difference, not perfect but much better, so i will wait for the new jets and mess with them soon.
  5. 9

sputtering top end

i'd say the plug is a dark brown?
  6. 9

sputtering top end

i did upgrade the springs, thanks 125cccrazy, i'll give that a try, i did have to adjust my float, could that be too low as well?
  7. 9

sputtering top end

I did some mods on a HF clone, 22 mikuni carb and new air, idles great, it is very quick but it dies down at full throttle, i tried adjusting the intake screw on the bottom of the carb float, but still not holding at full throttle? what should i try?
  8. 9

22mm minkni gas leaking

the screw is tight, i was thinking of turning it to the left
  9. 9

22mm minkni gas leaking

how about this, my new carb leaks gas out of the bottom float hole, is that supposed to happen or do i need to adjust the screw at the bottom?
  10. 9

comet 400 clutch

cool, thanks alot for that quick respone, i was stressin a bit.
  11. 9

comet 400 clutch

I'm building a azusa kit, using a clone from HF, the comet clutch and rear sporket are not even close to lining up, if I flip the clutch they line up nice, will this clutch work this way?
  12. 9

mini bike kit

knee deep Well, i'm buying a kit from gokartgalaxy, they seem to have the best price with shipping..If anyone finds it cheaper please don't tell me. I bought a 6.5 clone from HF with the 20% off coupon, and the rest of the mods are coming from affordable go karts, they are great. I plan on a...
  13. 9

mini bike kit

nice thanks for the response, def food for thought, i'm getting into this project slow and have been doing alot of research
  14. 9

mini bike kit

anyone ever build one of these mini bike kits that are all over the net, 5 in wheels, 6in wheels etc, are they "OK" or do they uh..suck
  15. 9

chrome cylinder shaped gas tank

anyone know where i could buy a chrome "looking" cylinder shaped gas tank? like seen on many bikes on this site
  16. 9

thanks alot for getting back, this site is great, i'm new to it and addicted

thanks alot for getting back, this site is great, i'm new to it and addicted
  17. 9

Comment by '91vwvan' in media 'ruttman'

what is the carb and throttle hook up on the biggy smalls pic and where can i get it! cool
  18. 9

throttle hook up

How and what do you use to hook up a throttle to the popular engine being sold at haror freight, is there a kit thta makes it easy? I want to put this motor on a basic mini bike kit
  19. 9

Shows on East

winber any dates and location?
  20. 9

East coast show?

anyone know about any east coast mini bike shows this year on the east? i'm in NJ and i'm new to the show scene