Search results

1. guardrail dave

bonanza/tecumseh

original pipe with mounting hardware $75 shipped
  2. guardrail dave

bonanza mx lower spring plugs

i had a few of these made/they fit the lower end of the mx front end springs $50 a pair
  3. guardrail dave

Bonanza 2 seater

I started with a beat up 1300 frame and some frame tubing scraps off an un savable 1300 frame ,and after a little cutting, welding , grinding and geometry I now have a 1300 frame with a 9 inch stretch for the two seater project
  4. guardrail dave

Bonanza seat

i had a couple of these made with silver piping in stead of the gold $70 each +$10 shipping
  5. guardrail dave

Bc1400

$220 +shipping
  6. guardrail dave

Bc 1300

$200 +shipping
  7. guardrail dave

Bonanza hunting

I did some bonanza hunting this week and came home with a few new toys It looks like i will be busy for a while
  8. guardrail dave

Bonanza bc 1400

the frame has the three top mounts with a bc 1300 seat the bike was taken as a trade in but looks and rides nice $350 if you pick it up
  9. guardrail dave

Bonanza badge

original raised letter badge $45shipped
  10. guardrail dave

mx bonanza front fender bracket

front fender bracket for mx bonanza
  11. guardrail dave

pro mod jackshaft kit

billet aluminum jack shaft kit with chain guard and chain guard bracket it was used for mock up only/it will work with #35 or #41 chain and will work all 6.5hp motors $75 shipped for all
  12. guardrail dave

billet aluminum flywheel

flywheel is off a briggs world formula it has never been used.comes with plastic fan and pvl ignition. it will fit world formula/animal/intek and? $65 shipped for all
  13. guardrail dave

1967 taco 22 $400

taco 22 with numbers
  14. guardrail dave

1970 taco 99 $750

Taco 99 with numbers
  15. guardrail dave

bonanza 1400

i have been too busy building to post the pics but here it is at about 75% finished /its another evil ed paint job metallic emerald green :biggrin:
  16. guardrail dave

mx bonanza front end

bonanza mx front end needed
  17. guardrail dave

taco 22 b/the build off winner

1965 taco22 b with numbers $1000 the winner of the 2012 OldMiniBikes vintage class minibike build off i can get this bike delivered to windber for the reunion if any of you back east guys need a taco in your collections
  18. guardrail dave

taco 22b

1966 taco with numbers completely restored $1000 i can get this bike to windber for the reunion if any of you easterners need a taco
  19. guardrail dave

Vintage mini cycle pics

:shrug:I dont have one ......yet
  20. guardrail dave

well it's mine again

this is the third time i have owned this bike its funny how these things get passed around:doah: