Search results

1. RobertC

van go kart info

You are making progress @kidgambit I think your idea of hinging the body, is a good idea for easier access.
  2. RobertC

Steens feather gas tank sticker (Taco)

@taco bill If he comes on, he'll be notified, but hasn't been on here since 2020.
  3. RobertC

ARCO Colt Resto-Mod Build - First Timer

Very nice !
  4. RobertC

Need parts. What is the bike and engine

Hello @Jayminibike1 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! Your mini bike is a Sensation Mike Bike model mb-6a. https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?media/sensation-mike-bike-mb-6a-color-sheet-1-jpg.152795/ Nice little bike. The forks need cold bending back in to shape. While...
  5. RobertC

Any ideas on how to fix this ?

Good save ! It will be much less noticeable when installed. And better exhaust flow.
  6. RobertC

My First Big Project

Lol. You're a member of our community. We look out for our members' safety. :-)
  7. RobertC

Need help identifying this frame

Yes, some kind of Cat mini bike. With the ever elusive switch plate, for the kill switch. Nice find. @Spkminibikes ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum !
  8. RobertC

Pwk24 flat slide jetting

I guess we didn't say what the op wanted to hear ? We are just trying to look out for you, and provide the safest advice for all.
  9. RobertC

Pwk24 flat slide jetting

Hello @Rebuild681 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! I don't know how to resolve your issue, but it's safer now for you, that it won't start. Here's why...you mention that it is a stock motor, with 'gov delete'. As it sits, it is a potential time bomb. With no governor to prevent...
  10. RobertC

1960 Percival Hellcat

I believe this is what @Jim Donovan and @sparkwizard are referring to...a bolt in the end of the power takeoff shaft.
  11. RobertC

Kawasaki ATC to bike conversion.

Dang @jeep2003 , there's nothing homemade looking about your new bike. And I mean that in a good way. It's beautiful. How does it handle ?
  12. RobertC

Lil Indian outlaw chopper

Hey @novadose74 ...that's looking killer. Once you have it rideable, tell us how it rides. (I ask, because I've never ridden a chopper before.)
  13. RobertC

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

That's a beautiful bike ! Nice work.
  14. RobertC

Kawasaki ATC to bike conversion.

Hey @jeep2003 ...I'm glad to see you at it again on here ! You always make some cool stuff ! This is looking great, and seems to be coming together nice. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted.
  15. RobertC

My First Big Project

Hello @NuBzX ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! Yes, definitely welcome here ! Cool build you got going on there. Is that a billet flywheel I spy in the box ? I'm thinking so, and hoping you have a billet connecting rod hiding somewhere, as both are required safety mods, when...
  16. RobertC

what are you listening to v.2.0

You know the Marshall Tucker band was one of my favorites in the 70's. They we're from around Spartanburg SC, which was only 45 miles south, of where I grew up, in Gastonia NC. Oddly, I never got to see them live, but saw Lynyrd Skynyrd, from much further away, 5 or 6 times before the plane...
  17. RobertC

A great eight inch wheel deal

From the looks of them, I like them. Seems like a great deal.
  18. RobertC

big wheel in back--what is it

Hello @minncush ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum ! There were many mini's, that fit that description. Post us a picture, and I bet we'll be able to identify it.