Search results

1. boondocks1953

Unrestored Thule trooper for sale

Hey guys I'm heading down to the Portland swap meet tomorrow to set up over at PIR and I think I'm going to put my tule trooper up for sale. Later
  2. boondocks1953

And start the drooling..........NOW!

So I've been off site for a while but I found a couple projects last night that drew me right back in. They are two Coot Red Baron Funmobiles. Theses are in really sweet shape, I honestly think these were possibly left overs at a dealer that never had engines installed. I cant see where and...
  3. boondocks1953

Portland oregon swap meet score

SUPER BRONC Score for $125:-D been wanting now I got it!
  4. boondocks1953

heres a trike for some one

I have way to many projects and never enough cash:doah: Maybe someone else wants this though three wheeler/trike/gokart
  5. boondocks1953

For all those who need a track kit to retro on a mini!

Shrew snow cycle vintage snowmobile kit Would be a cool retro fit onto a tote gote or larger mini for someone with money burning a hole in there pocket:laugh: Not me though..no money to play with:shrug::crying:
  6. boondocks1953

couple of good jokes I got today...LOL

THE GYNECOLOGIST WHO BECAME A MECHANIC A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and HMO paperwork, and was burned out. Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial, he decided to become a mechanic. He went to the local technical college...
  7. boondocks1953

1970 Bennelli Buzzer - $150 (south hill) in spokane

1970 Bennelli Buzzer This looks like a good deal even for parts:thumbsup:
  8. boondocks1953

My new Plum Crazy toy truck

Well I sold off my VW cabriolet to free up some money for a truck. Was looking to do a 50's rat rod but after looking for awhile I found this truck, its newer but has some cool aspects and being a little newer it has more of the creature comforts already built in that I would have to modify in a...
  9. boondocks1953

brake master cylinder rebuild kit source??

anyone got a good source on a rebuild kit on the master cyl. on a 1969 chevy C50? Tried all the usual suspects (napa,schucks,etc) to no help, they dont even have a listing past a C30. and my web searchs so far are not fairing much better. theres only a bazillion of these old farm trucks still...
  10. boondocks1953

Cool snowmobile like thingys up for auction on Post Falls, ID

I know there a few guys into vintage sleds on here who would enjoy this. I dont know the first darn thing about these, never seen one before but I thought they looked interesting.:thumbsup: Raider Snowmobiles 44T & Double Eagle Auction is Sat. June 5th even though the link says april 24th...
  11. boondocks1953

How many of us are older than dirt?

Here is a cute little reality check email i got. Thought it might bring back some memories for everyone, and a few smiles. Reminds me of the last swap meet where i was selling some old drive in movie speakers and kids kept coming up and asking me "what are these things???":laugh: I...
  12. boondocks1953

Picked up a Trail King last night.

Picked up a old trail king last night. Its got a few bumps and bruises but appears to be all there. Kid I bought it from assures me the motor is good just needs a new pull starter, his little brother crashed it and tore it up, along with the tin but I'm pretty sure I have another cove with...
  13. boondocks1953

Why are people mad at this Ad????

This was on craigslist in Spokane. People are putting in posts that they dont think its funny:shrug: I nominated it for best of! :devil2: I like it:laugh: 2001 chevy monte carlo v8
  14. boondocks1953

Not the worst deal in the world, but the picture is great!

1969 Honda 50 minitrail plus 1970 parts bike Not posting so much for the add, but I loved the picture of the kid riding the hell out of it! Thats what its all about right there:thumbsup:
  15. boondocks1953

OK, I give up and I am going GREEN!

After reading this most recent study I think going green is the only responsible thing to do:thumbsup: > A recent study found the average golfer walks about 900 miles a year. > Another study found golfers drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year. > That means, on average...
  16. boondocks1953

Don't never give white trash money!! lol

:lol::clap::lol::clap: Briggs & Stratton Parade Car Parade Drag Car $100.00 Theres probably a good $100 in parts there but I just think its funny.:thumbsup:
  17. boondocks1953

Its Black Monday! I turned 40 today!

Ah 40...your finally here, I've fought you to no end.:censure: Lived half a life of fun and treachery and I'd do it all again!:gunsmilie: But theres a piece of mind I've found with age, and even a little wisdom. That gray hairs, fat, and the creeeeks in my bones are just the things that...
  18. boondocks1953

Any clues to this bad boy??

This was at the portland, OR auto swap meet this last weekend. Just wondering if anyone knows about these. Guy wanted $500 dollars and I wanted it bad but didnt pull the trigger because I was there trying to take back my garage not fill it up more. I'm sure I'll regret it along with other...
  19. boondocks1953

Great time had at the Portland, OR auto swap!

Good thing i dont have disposable income or I would have come home with a semi truck full of stuff. Heres a few pics. There was a ton more to take pics of but we had allready been walking for three hours when I remembered to start taking pictures so there was a crap load more than this.:drool:
  20. boondocks1953

Heald Super Tryke

Selling my Super Tryke. Havent been able to get around to working on it and its just to darn big to keep storing. Its all there and complete. Motor needs some work. Someone was messing with it and the cover was not put back on so the points are kinda rusted and gross. I put a new battery in it...