Search results

1. R

Two Roper aluminum scrub brakes

Sold. thank you.
  2. R

Two Roper aluminum scrub brakes

Selling two new Roper aluminum scrub brakes, new. One is a Clark, other recent high quality short run repo. $115 for both, shipped anywhere in the US. Feel free text ( please don't call.Work weird hours) located in Florida. 3214803684
  3. R

Manco 6" wheel wanted

Wanted a Manco 6" wheel, will buy entire wheel but really need the half with the threaded sprocket holes. Please message me with photo and price. Can be oxidized, painted, just no cracks
  4. R

Chain guard mount to buy or copy

I will buy a couple from you, please let me know when you make a couple, thanks,
  5. R

I have no idea what the original mount was in thickness, just that low res photo I sent you from OldMiniBikes Warehouse showing it, I woud pay shipping and cost to send it to me and I would return it after copying it. It is my understanding from Eric that OldMiniBikes decided to go with the clutch brake cover...
  6. R

Thank you, not a great photo, it is the photo from the OldMiniBikes Warehouse that is listed with the Arco chain guard, bought two but they didn't come with the sheet metal bracket, came with heavy duty machined 1/8 inch thick clutch brake cover. just want one to copy and take to a sheet metal shop to...
  7. R

Anyone have an old chain guard mount they could sell or lend me to copy. Bought two Arco chain guards from OldMiniBikes and they now come with a super heavy duty machined clutch brake cover mounts with the chain guard instead of the old sheet metal mount. Lots of extra weight and overkill. Will also...
  8. R

Oldminibikes store

RCF just started making a standard frame, not the micro or drag bike but really nice standard frame that will fit 5 hp Briggs or Predator 212 with the tank. His previous frames are exceptional, think the neck is bearing too, not just bushing,
  9. R

Hornet K&S Fender wanted

Looking for a fender for a K&S Hornet, Roadrunner, Texas Ranger- in pretty much any condition, rusty, etc, just salvageable. Send photo if you have one, thanks. Let me know what other K&S parts you have. Message me please.
  10. R

Oldminibikes store

Could you send me rough drawing with dimensions of the sheet metal mount for chain guard?
  11. R

Oldminibikes store

There always seems to be a need for the aluminum scrub brake that the Roper and Bird bikes used. Also a universal chain guard mount. Bought two Arco chain guards from OldMiniBikes and got super heavy duty clutch brake mount instead of the sheet metal bracket.
  12. R

Kill switch for 1" bars

Thank you, nice looking Roper.
  13. R

Kill switch for 1" bars

All K&S bikes and Ropers are 1 inch frames and bars,
  14. R

Kill switch for 1" bars

Was actually thinking of JB Welding just the toggle switch part to a 1 inch split clamp, seems like it would work, any thoughts.
  15. R

Kill switch for 1" bars

Really having trouble finding kill switch for 1" handle bars, some of the toggle switches marketed for 1" bars don't fit. Lot of people out there with 1" bars ( most are7/8th) What are you using. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
  16. R

Sears?

Really nice bike, just never saw the brown plate with the two bolts in it ( the one bolt holding the engine plate underneath) Doesn't look like frame modified at all, but can't tell from photos the the little plate with two bolts does. ( Photo not mine, taken from the internet).
  17. R

Sears?

Nice bike, all the Ropers I have owned and seen have one single 12" long 5/8th bolt holding the engine plate to the frame, your looks like it was modified, has two bolts there and little plate, would love to see photo underneath the engine plate
  18. R

What are these bearings called ?

No matter what brand bearing you get, take a sharp exact knife or real thin blade and carefully take off the seals on both sides, you will amazed how little grease is in all of them, Put on some gloves and pack some more grease in there.
  19. R

Old school chain guard wanted

Please send me a photo, you can email them to me at mdenemark@floridatodat.com
  20. R

Aluminum casting

Anybody still in touch with Jeff, let me know.