Search results

1. R

Two Roper aluminum scrub brakes

Selling two new Roper aluminum scrub brakes, new. One is a Clark, other recent high quality short run repo. $115 for both, shipped anywhere in the US. Feel free text ( please don't call.Work weird hours) located in Florida. 3214803684
  2. R

Manco 6" wheel wanted

Wanted a Manco 6" wheel, will buy entire wheel but really need the half with the threaded sprocket holes. Please message me with photo and price. Can be oxidized, painted, just no cracks
  3. R

Chain guard mount to buy or copy

Anyone have an old chain guard mount they could sell or lend me to copy. Bought two Arco chain guards from OldMiniBikes and they now come with a super heavy duty machined clutch brake cover mounts with the chain guard instead of the old sheet metal mount. Lots of extra weight and overkill. Will also...
  4. R

Hornet K&S Fender wanted

Looking for a fender for a K&S Hornet, Roadrunner, Texas Ranger- in pretty much any condition, rusty, etc, just salvageable. Send photo if you have one, thanks. Let me know what other K&S parts you have. Message me please.
  5. R

Kill switch for 1" bars

Really having trouble finding kill switch for 1" handle bars, some of the toggle switches marketed for 1" bars don't fit. Lot of people out there with 1" bars ( most are7/8th) What are you using. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
  6. R

Aluminum casting

Anyone do or know anyone that does sand casting? See a need for the Bird, Roper cast aluminum scrub brake part, think if would be worth getting some cast. Have one in good shape to use for mold ( last one) probably looking at low volume 25-50 pieces, depending on price, Any info or...
  7. R

What trike is this?

Any help identifying this trike, for sale locally but I don't know if it is homemade or vintage. I have this posted in "What is it" also, Not sure if allowed, but just want info on it. thinking about getting it before it is scooped up. it,
  8. R

What is this trike?

For sale locally, for $200, Anybody know what it is. Any thoughts on it. Any info appreciated. Would you buy it? And just a fyi. minis are a little higher priced in Fl. just not as many as midwest,,,,
  9. R

Help with mini bike

Thought I would take Thanksgiving week to personally thank SAT, Mr. Pat, Markus, Cambo61 for all the help this year that each gave this technically challenged guy, each went above and beyond a reply, actually making a part for me or solving a major problem. Also want to thank everyone else...
  10. R

Old school chain guard wanted

Anyone have a cool chain guard that will bolt up to a Briggs or Predator. No shade on OldMiniBikes and the companies that make new ones, but they all look like brand new add-ons. Anyone have an old one, can be rusty because it will be sanded and painted if in bad shape. Send photos or mesage me.
  11. R

Bearing problem- too loose

Ordered precision hi speed bearing the 1 3/8 o.d. bearing, went to put them in the Manco wheel and one goes in and out freely, the other I can pop in an d pop out with my finger. Some one told me to make divots with a punch to make a little metal stand up inside the wheel, but a machinist told...
  12. R

Correct wheel bearings for minis

Searched "bearings" in the forum search, couldn't find what I was looking for. I remember reading post on correct bearings, that you should actually be using flange bearings on your wheels, not just the snap ring bearings. Does this ring a bell, or anyone remember the thread?
  13. R

Crimping lower forks

Found old helpful post from Manchester from 2014 on crimping forks, he drilled a 7/8 hole in heavy metal plate, cut plate in half and used the half holes for dies ( he posted good photo if you search crimp forks in this category), but he heated up the fork bottoms and used a vice. Just...
  14. R

Rupp Roadster II on Craigslist Orlando

Here's a nice new Rupp Roadster II for "only" $5800 not mine: https://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/d/tavares-antiqueattn-baby-boomersrupp/6830462993.html
  15. R

Throtte linkage for old briggs 3 hp

Have a really nice old Briggs 3 hp from 1980. Used to be easy to find old posts on linkage, but when I search they don't exist anymore ( might be me) Everyone refers to the post shop teacher did on the linkage but when you click on it , get " Oops, problem." Does anyone have good photo or link...
  16. R

Drilling guide wanted

Want to buy, borrow, rent drilling guide for 3/4 shaft . Metal Man was making a few last spring, but have been unsuccessful reaching him. Anyone have one they want to rent, lend, sell, please let me know. Just got a clean little classic 3 HP Briggs with hole started, but not tapped. Will pay...
  17. R

Heavy duty Manco Sprocket (REALLY heavy duty)

My original sprocket that came on my K&S Hornet I got from 1971 _MB1A on here (good deal!) was worn. Bought a nice sprocket and Manco spacer for it from Joe51 on here (another good deal) about two months ago. About three weeks ago a guy named Thomas LaPan on Mini Bike Nation needed a Manco...
  18. R

Manco spacer (not mine)

These things getting harder to find, and if you need one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Manco-Aluminum-Sprocket-Spacer-8008/162982287324?epid=11003929566&hash=item25f28057dc:g:TaEAAOSwPNNaxaog&vxp=mtr
  19. R

B&S throttle for 3.5

I know there have been comments and threads ion this, but could someone post photo of throttle for the newer ( last of the old stuff, not the Chinese B&S) Briggs 3.5 engine with tank below carb and slide levers for choke and throttle. Any help really appreciated, photo really appreciated.
  20. R

Trojan mini bike on CL (not mine)

While searching Craigslist found this for only $2000 wth! https://ocala.craigslist.org/mcy/d/mini-bike-vintage-1970-trojan/6541584924.html