Search results

1. Gary C

Taco 22 @ Pomona Swapmeet

Thanks
  2. Gary C

Taco 22 @ Pomona Swapmeet

Hey Tom. I was thinking of heading south to the Pomona swap meet in 2 weeks. Is this a good place to find a lot of old minibike parts?
  3. Gary C

What Was Your First Mini bike ?

When I was about 13 around 1970 I got a brand new Taco 22. I put some serious miles on that thing. When I was 15 my dad asked me if I would sell it because his bosses son wanted a minibike. I had a new Kawasaki 90 so I sold the Taco 22 for $75. What the hell was I thinking?
  4. Mickey Bike

Mickey Bike

5. Mickey Bike

Mickey Bike

6. Mickey Bike

Mickey Bike

7. Gary C

3 hp briggs

I'm assuming this 3 HP Briggs is no longer available but I had to ask??
  8. Gary C

Restoring old 3hps

Sweet engine! This looks like the same engine that was on my New Taco 22 back around 1970. Let me know if you want to sell it. Thanks.
  9. Gary C

mickey thompson mini bike?

I just found the pictures of the Mickey Bike as it was when I bought it. I'll post one here, but I have more on my profile now. One thing I have noticed is the seat has a hinged piece of plywood beneath it. I think this may be an original design because I saw another old picture of a Mickey Bike...
  10. mickey_003

mickey_003

11. mickey_002

mickey_002

12. mickey_001

mickey_001

13. Mickey Bike

Mickey Bike

Before restoration
  14. Mickey Bike

Mickey Bike

Before restoration
  15. Mickey Bike

Mickey Bike

16. Gary C

mickey thompson mini bike?

You can check out my photos. i think everything is original except for the engine and the seat.
  17. Gary C

Mickey Clutch Cover !!WANTED!!

I am looking for a Mickey Bike clutch cover. Does anyone have one for sale?
  18. Gary C

Hey Tom. I injured my hip so i cant golf much anymore, but the good thing is I finally put...

Hey Tom. I injured my hip so i cant golf much anymore, but the good thing is I finally put together the mickey Bike. I posted some photos. When I find the "Before" pics i will post them too. You wouldn't know it's the same bike. I hope you like it.
  19. Mickey Bike

Mickey Bike

Mickey Thompson minibike restore.
  20. Mickey Bike

Mickey Bike

Mickey Thompson minibike restore.