Search results

1. quiklids

Unknown trail bike

How the hell did I mark my response as best answer???? Where is my coffee???:laugh:
  2. quiklids

Unknown trail bike

You da man, Richard...thank you:thumbsup:
  3. quiklids

Unknown trail bike

A guy responded to one of my ads looking for parts for this...I looked around for 1/2 an hour, but gave up...any ideas? Thanks! [/URL][/IMG]
  4. quiklids

Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Dear Anthony Chan, You sent a payment for $25.00 USD to VICTOR POULIN. Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview. Amount: $25.00 USD Sent on: October 23, 2012 Message in your payment email: Vic you have my...
  5. quiklids

Twisted Campus

I hope you get a cramp:laugh:
  6. quiklids

Twisted Campus

You're shit'n me, right? :confused:
  7. quiklids

Metal, beer and Mini bikes

Well, cuz my bands are not metal, the "metal cops" have no jurisdiction over me:drinkup:
  8. quiklids

Now that's a paint booth Boeing 777

That vid is from the 45-01 building...one of very few 777 basecoat/clearcoat birds- I'm partial to this one from my building...Kieran Read and Andy Ellis from World Champs All Blacks Rugby team walking out Air New Zealands 777https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbuCcdbIC0U Notice the primer is...
  9. quiklids

Craig's List Question

Yakaz? I friggin hate that site...get your hopes up and then BAM...door slam:censure:
  10. quiklids

Electric Smoker

My first smoker was a Brinkmann electric...still use it sometimes. Do your dry rub, wrap and let sit in the fridge overnight. It doesn't take a hell of a lot of wood, I like to use a few chunks, not that fine crap. Line your water pan with foil...makes cleanup a breeze. Use hot water to fill...
  11. quiklids

what is this ?

Ha...got smoked again! WTH are you doing up this early, Tom:laugh:
  12. quiklids

what is this ?

Looks like somebody modified a Honda Z50 Mini Trail- Now where the hell is my coffee?...lol
  13. quiklids

Painting Tanks and Fenders - Need Advice

Prep your filler neck carefully...after paint, use JB Weld to seal the paint edge. No more gas creeping underneath-
  14. quiklids

???????

Saw that and noticed the wheels, but I'm stumped as well...see the Bonanza?
  15. quiklids

Who started minidoodle.com and when?

According to whois, minidoodle was created 5/16/2003
  16. quiklids

need primer recommendations

Whatever you end up using, you may want to sand your metal with 120-180 grit to knock anything off, and do a solvent wipe to eliminate any chance of contamination from using recycled/dirty media. When you get your parts from the blaster, you should be able to prime them the same day without...
  17. quiklids

What am I?

I'm thinking a Comet from Minneapolis w/o the rear bodywork-
  18. quiklids

found an old bike yesterday

Simpletom posted a link about a week ago that should help- speed way mini bikes.com (no spaces)