Search results

1. quiklids

Unknown trail bike

A guy responded to one of my ads looking for parts for this...I looked around for 1/2 an hour, but gave up...any ideas? Thanks! [/URL][/IMG]
  2. quiklids

yesterday this was $200-

...and it was a Taco yesterday, too...guess somebody educated him before they picked it up...but 50's? VINTAGE 1950's MINI BIKE obo I have a vintage mini bike from the 1950's that I would like to sell asap. It's a Mickey Thompson bike with all original parts. It's definatly a...
  3. quiklids

Looks like somebodies gonna steal this Coyote-

1969 Kawasaki Coyote MB 1 Mini Bike Vintage | eBay
  4. quiklids

Minnesota Taco-

Lots wrong, but who can get there first for this 'homemade' mini? :laugh: Vintage MINI BIKE Tecumseh
  5. quiklids

saw this today on CL-

I have no idea...but it looks cool-
  6. quiklids

Bonanza - differances in rake between models?

So I've got an otherwise clean 1300 frame with an obvious repair to the neck...rake is way different than my 1100. I'm interested to find out if they are supposed to be the same- Thanks!
  7. quiklids

United States Marine Corps Birthday-

Thank you to all my Brothers...past and present- Goodnight Chesty Puller...wherever you are-
  8. quiklids

Gilson in MN

===========MINI BIKE====== - $125 (WATERTOWN MN) Date: 2011-07-29, 9:50AM CDT Reply to: sale-hnm4m-2499444139@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] I HAVE A MINI BIKE FOR SALE. IT IS A PROJECT MY SON STARTED AND DID NOT FINISH. IT HAS A GOOD RUNNING ENGINE. I AM UNSURE OF THE ENGINE...
  9. quiklids

Herters w/Tec in Mpls/St. Paul

Vintage Mini Bike - $150 (Hudson) Date: 2011-07-28, 3:31PM CDT Reply to: sale-xp45v-2518247233@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] I have a vintage Mini Bike I'm not sure of the exact year but know it's a late 1960's to early 1970's era. The Tecumseh motor hasn't run for quite a few...
  10. quiklids

Simplex Spitfire near me that won't last long-

Mini Bike - $75 (Stanwood) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2011-07-17, 12:23PM PDT Reply to: sale-hvzry-2499058303@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]...
  11. quiklids

Some cool vintage kart pics-

Very cool- the guy has lots more videos, too- YouTube - ‪Vintage Karting Classic Photos‬‏
  12. quiklids

A few pics from a Mopar show today-

Sorry about the crappy pics...the cars were parked pretty close together. Sure were some sweet cars- [/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
  13. quiklids

???Burrito seat measurements???

Actually, I only need the length. I've also seen some pleated, and some without...it will be a resto-mod, so it's not super important, but it'd be nice to know what was original.
  14. quiklids

Is this a 22 or Burrito?

I wanted a tiny bike, so I bought this to let the little nieces and nephews ride...now I'm not so sure. Found a serial number on the top tube. Looks like original paint underneath...so is it a 22 or Burrito? Thanks guys![/IMG][/IMG]
  15. quiklids

Gonna strip the paint off my front wheel...

and I had to laugh...:laugh:
  16. quiklids

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Funny tequila commercials- if you're about 4-5 margaritas in, they're hilarious:wink: YouTube - Funny Tequila Commercials from Corazon
  17. quiklids

Wanna drink an "American" beer? It might be harder than you think-

All this talk about 'buying American' started to make my head hurt, so I went for a beer...which got me thinking...this might be old news to some, but eye-opening for others- Who Owns What Beers?
  18. quiklids

Who's riding on Thanksgiving?

Waiting for the turkey to be done, and got a couple inches of wet snow on the ground. TOO much to resist! My son and I went out for a cruise around the neighborhood. The DB rear is slicker'n snot...the Bonanza was surprisingly decent. Wanted to try out the Lynx with that big ol meat in the...
  19. quiklids

#35 Comet Clutch 3/4" bore Comet Clutches

Not mine- These are 12-tooth Comet CSC 400 Series...for $25 bucks ya can't go wrong...and they'll combine shipping. #35 Comet Clutch 3/4" BORE Comet Go Kart Clutch: eBay Motors (item 140453556192 end time Nov-13-10 10:53:39 PST)
  20. quiklids

Cool Kawi MT1 on YouTube-

S-1 250 triple engine...oh man! YouTube - kawasaki Triple factory -The little M T 3 1971