Search results

1. M

Super bronc frame v-10

I have a super bronc frame i'd like to pass on to someone who could use it..i have the handlebars as well...$150 plus shipping..
  2. M

1973 Honda ST90

I have a 73 ST90 in Great shape..been stored for a while and will need to be gone through..( not original color) It was restored several years back by the previous owner, gas was drained. I have had it for a while..no title just bill of sale...but now I want to focus on my Jeep CJ project so...
  3. M

Murray Track 2

In excellent condition. Just cleaned out the carb and it purrs...I even have a owners manual that will come with it(missing cover page and last page). Only issue is that it doesn't have the key..but other than that it's super clean and fun to ride.$450 located in Virginia beach. I'd prefer...
  4. M

Super Bronc restoration project

I have a super Bronc that I purchased a few years ago and never did anything with it..It will need to be sand blasted and painted..It does not have lights, seat, or motor...But it's a great start... looking for $450 for all of it... I also have fenders for it..not in pics.. Honestly, I'm not...
  5. M

1970's Gemini SST 80 minibike

I believe I have a 1973 gemini sst 80 that is mostly complete. Unsure of the year but they were made from 69 -73. It is missing a few parts but For the most part it is complete. This will be for parts or restoration...so let me know if i need to put it in the parts section... The...
  6. M

Manco Fat Cat

I have a manco Fat cat..with new Clone motor..Runs great...$400 for club members... you might have to pick this one up..too bulky/heavy to ship... In va beach, va. 23462...seat needs to be bolted down...:grind:
  7. M

Fox mini bike

Its a fox with headlight..taillight broken..will need cleaning of carb to run....have rear fender as well...need money for other minis I want to restore.....$200 plus shipping[/[url='http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/unknown_mini_002.JPG'] url] located in Va beach, va.
  8. M

Super Bronc parts

I will need a seat for sure....and a place to buy tires? Bronc is being shipped to me as a roller...well was a roller but tires were cut off to save on shipping.. any help will be greatly appreciated.
  9. M

Throttle cable hook up on a 6.5 Clone

I have recently gotten a Fat cat and the throttle cable was frayed at the end and won't stay on? What set up is best for this?...I could try to get it through a barrel holder again but it comes out... what has worked for you guys....something this simple shouldn't be such a pain in the...
  10. M

what do I have?

What is this?..I do not see any info on it?..Hopefully I can get some parts for it...
  11. M

Muskin Duster in very Good condition

Not sure if this should be in parts section?..But it looks to be in very good condition..A JC Penny Muskin Duster Chopper..Has the "Duster" sticker on front panel..seat looks after market..I really do not know?....But a very nice minibike for it's age...$250 shipped to most ???( if you live...
  12. M

Alexander- Renolds? EZrider chopper

Plate says Alexander renolds..made in NJ...Looks to be mostly complete..needs restoration...$300, sold as is.....does not run..In virginia beach, Va.
  13. M

TOYOCO minibike

The nameplate says :TOYOCO MOTOR CO. Model #Appollo-400 it seems to be all there but will need complete resto...or for parts..wheels are locked up....sold as is... from the 70's...?? I don't know much about it. $350 obo..In virginia beach, va.