Search results

1. rustymotors

My one find from the Ann Arbor swap meet

This has been on my want list for awhile but finding one in Kansas was impossible. Not sure what model of Powell it is exactly, but I'm glad to have it in my collection.
  2. rustymotors

Wtb this Thomas mini bike gas tank

I need this Thomas mini bike gas tank. ANY condition is ok. If you can help it would be extremely appreciated
  3. rustymotors

Thomas wacky chopper restoration

Dad and I finally started the restoration on the wacky chopper. The frame in black is how it was found the the rest are the progress so far. I still have not found the correct tank and I think I might not ever so we will just work around it for now.
  4. rustymotors

Lil indian project

I bought this one a few weeks ago and sent it out to my dads house. Since he won't start a project log on here I'm going to do it for him. :) here it is as found
  5. rustymotors

For sale or TRADE bonanza 1500 parts

Anything you need not listed is still for sale. All prices plus shipping I WILL TRADE LOTS OF THESE PARTS towards a Thomas mini bike has tank. Tank $225.00 Fenders and they are super straight $75.00 Handlebars and they are extra nice $75.00 Head badge $75.00 Correct...
  6. rustymotors

My next project.

I have a few restoration projects going right now, but I might have to move this one up. Always wanted one so this will be fun.
  7. rustymotors

Lil indian

I bought this lil indian last week and I am curious as to why there is an extra hole in the center of the motor mount. I know it has the original engine in it as it still has an indian dealership decal on it. Any help would be great.
  8. rustymotors

Big bear scrambler

I know a lot of you probably wondered what happened with this bike. Well I ended up with it. When I took it in partial trade the plate steal had been ground off. The front half of the frame was trashed so we rebuilt that. My dad had a friend water jet a new jack shaft hanger to replace the...
  9. rustymotors

I need a seat for a big bear scrambler

Does anyone know who makes seats for big bear scramblers? Thanks Josh
  10. rustymotors

Two in two days! Clist RUPP!

I can not believe it. Friday was the wacky chopper and then this morning this complete original 1968 rupp roadster showed up on clist. I must be doing something right. :thumbsup: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  11. rustymotors

my ten year hunt is over WACKY CHOPPER!

After almost ten years of looking I finally found a restorable Thomas Wacky chopper! Now let the fun begin! Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  12. rustymotors

Picked up a wagon kart off of clist

Ok it is not close to finished and I am not at all sure how I am going to finish it off yet. I found this on Clist last week. I'm thinking a modern 5hp, and a long shifter handle for use on a clutch brake. Still the thing is cool as :censure: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded...
  13. rustymotors

Almost finished with with my roadster

Ok it is now 95% done. After 3 months this is how it came out. It started life as a black house painted bike off of Clist I picked up for $300.00. It has been powder coated blue. The nice thing is the only part I had to rechrome was the tank, although the front fender still needs to be replaced...
  14. rustymotors

Wanted 2speed bearing sprocked

I am finishing my 1968 rupp roadster and I need to find a part for my 2 speed jack shaft. There is a sprocket with a bearing that goes on the jack shaft beside the secondary clutch. I have looked all over the web for one and I just can not find one. Thanks Josh
  15. rustymotors

Rupp roadster jack shaft questions? Please help

I am getting ready to install the jack shaft on my 1968 rupp roadster. There was no chain on it when I bought it and I am not sure how to set it up. There is a clutch on the engine and a clutch on the jackshaft. Does someone have a picture of one of these set up. I tryed to find a pic myself but...
  16. rustymotors

1969 rupp exahust

Does anyone have or make an exhaust for a 1969 rupp roadster?
  17. rustymotors

How do I remove 1968 rupp fork legs?

Ok I am at a loss. I have the entire bike apart for restoration, but I can not figure out how to get the chrome lower fork legs out of the fork. Is there a trick to it? Thanks Josh
  18. rustymotors

For sale or TRADE! Margay Cheetah 3 go kart

Ok if you are going to list it here it has to have a price. so $1800.00 picked up in Kansas City. NOW: I would rather trade. I am looking for rear engine karts in same similar condition. I would also consider trades for complete original mini bikes. Big Bear scramblers/ Enduros, Fox Campus...
  19. rustymotors

Picked up a new toy at Ann Arbor this year

I found this last month at Ann Arbor. I did not find any mini bikes but this Kart was pretty cool. It is an early 1970's Margay Cheetah MK 3. I am working the engine over now. I don't think I am going to do anything to this one more than just getting it running. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  20. rustymotors

Wanted Bonanza BC1300 complete OR ROLLER

Like the tittle says, I would like to find a Bonanza BC 1300. Complete or roller. Kidney bean wheels woud be ok but I really want one with Go Powers. Any help would be great. Thanks Josh rustymotors@yahoo.com