Search results

1. mybiz

Need help selling parts

I am Sharon. My brother, Kris, was a senior member of your forum under the ID of Mybiz. Kris passed away in Feb. He left his siblings a lot of mini bike frames and parts. He had told me he had all the parts to complete the bikes. We would like to find some one interested in buying everything in...
  2. mybiz

parts to sell as a lot

I am Sharon. My brother, Kris, was a senior member of your forum under the ID of Mybiz. Kris passed away in Feb. He left his siblings a lot of mini bike frames and parts. He had told me he had all the parts to complete the bikes. We would like to find some one interested in buying everything in...
  3. mybiz

Hallucinogenic,, This is what a #1 nut thinks

Nut 4-Sure :hammer::hammer::hammer: kreidler-h | eBay
  4. mybiz

Big dreamers = Nuts

WTH? Has most think there :001_9898: Don't stink along with there pricing. I don't want to leave out nova???? on his prices. I can see these costs in 2060 but 2013 :ban::ban::ban: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380693172678&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
  5. mybiz

Over dreamer my #$*@

When pigs fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your opinion.?? 1968fastgto | eBay $750 part lucky to get $300 $800 maybe $450
  6. mybiz

2 piece handlebars, Grand Prix, Scat Cat so on

Wanting set 2 piece handlebars, Grand Prix, Scat Cat so on. Like in pic's There 4 the early standard model grand prix....
  7. mybiz

ebays highest priced WTB scottswbch = cant say

Every time I see his buy it now prices it is just plan disgusting!:repuke: He's not doing selling as a service to anyone but himself. Need to change his users name. "scottswbch" Member here or not I don't care. He has won bids on my items then resale with adding a brand it came off of (Far from...
  8. mybiz

TRAIL HORSE Show your fork badge pic's

Id like to see some Trail Horse fork & clutch cover badges. No Repops! No peewee stickers! Only original stickers/decals. I'm needing to find out what different colors was used back then as in "70's" I've noticed some differences in the colors and the words and letters. "trailhopper" 1 hell of...
  9. mybiz

RARE, ORIGINAL as a last turd

I would like to see proof that this drive is (1 ORIGINAL) (2 RARE)...... Vintage Cat 250x Mini Bike | eBay 100% Home made.:ohmy:
  10. mybiz

Shortster Needs false gas tank and chain guard

Any 1 having these Shortster parts speak up...
  11. mybiz

Try this again Chrome Trail Horse rear fender

Need Chrome Trail Horse rear fender and it has to be nice, If it comes down to it I might have 1 chromed. The EZ-RIDER I want to be as close to original as possible, Looking for a SISSY BAR also.
  12. mybiz

#1 kicker is FAIRBANKS-MORSE!! Not a Tec kicker

Owned a few of each never a Hagar. My exsperance with the Tecumseh and Fairbanks brands I'll buy a F&M before a Tec. But all any of the kickers are good for is to add a little bling bling, The Tec kickers put a lot more stress on the sheetmetal shroud, than the fairbanks Vintage Tecumseh Kick...
  13. mybiz

Ok who has spent a large chunk for Taiwanese frame

Unreal for a Taiwanese built frame!!!.:anon.sml: Vintage Mini Bike Frame Set Motorcycle Minibike Shocks Forks Seat Dirt Bike | eBay
  14. mybiz

WARNING "Wear your helmet"

This is how your brain works after a concussion. :blink:Buy It Now:no: American Classic Motors : Taco-44 in American Classic Motors | eBay Motorcycles
  15. mybiz

Must think your farts don't reek

What a joke $295 And reserve not met. And why anyone uses RESERVE.? If you think its worth $1.95 set your starting bid @ $1.95 !!! Its time to come up with a new name for the greedy people, Who in no shape or form are not true mini bike collectors, Just in it to rape anyone who spreads there...
  16. mybiz

Don't care if member or not Stupid = Greed

Rare,:laugh::laugh::laugh: $2100.00 :out::out::out: ELIMINATOR MiniBike in rare condition | eBay
  17. mybiz

Bumped his bucket

This is another who bumped his head.:doah:This is why you wear a helmet Other Makes | eBay Nice but no where close to $10'000.00:hammer:
  18. mybiz

Seller is from Mars Way way out there Is it new or restro

Make some sense out of this for me, Or do you read this like I read it.:shrug: Brand new" :confused: "Restored" :confused: "On crack":thumbsup:. Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is Hope this link works...
  19. mybiz

blubber on about untruth rare BS

Hell I'll take $650 for my JCPenney cat... And it doesn't have a homemade gear reduction on it. Restored Vintage Cat 250x Mini Bike | eBay Give me $650 :laugh:
  20. mybiz

Carter bro's Shortster fake gas tank

Anyone got a shortster fake gas tank cover. Just like pic. Needing a chain cover also