Has anyone heard from Wayne Keller from Carlisle Pa thanks junkcollector
  3. J

christmas

Merry Christmas To All On OldMiniBikes
  4. J

randys birthday

Happy birthday Randy:thumbsup:
  5. J

Is the little minibike in the picture on your member page the one you fell on the other day

Is the little minibike in the picture on your member page the one you fell on the other day
  6. J

Hi Wayne Henry In Kansas What Was That Bike You Said You Have On EBAY

Hi Wayne Henry In Kansas What Was That Bike You Said You Have On EBAY
  7. J

What do you do for a living?

I run a general truck and auto repair shop that i started 30 yrs ago i work on all sizes and shapes of vehicles from cushmans to peterbuilt trucks . My biggest customer is a (garbage hauler) i mean a sanitation engineer at the present time . Started out as a machinist , then taught high school...
  8. J

Any ATC70 guys on here! Custom ATC70 build.

Back in the early 80's i bored and stroked a atc 11o to 151 cc added a cam and pipe would pull anything but kept burning out the auto clutch , so i converted it to a s 90 manual clutch worked great good luck with your projects .:thumbsup:
  9. J

Health Insurance...

Yeah it dosen't leave anything left over cause you still have car and truck ins business ins etc etc before you get anything .I'm so broke I have to borrow a dime to pay attention lol .
  10. J

Health Insurance...

Well guys Iv'e been self employed 30 years and i feel all your pain my health ins for me and wife just renewed this week , 5/1/2011 went up again went from $ 1500 amonth thats $18000 per year to $ 1650 per month or $ 19800 per year . plus co pays and deductables last time i went to emerg room...
  11. J

Wanted!!!!!!

Locks only keep honest people honest ,I've seen stupid stuff like this before they do thousads in damage and don't get 50.00 dollars worthn of stuff. I tell my son every time he takes a new friend all over his place and mine showing off what is there he's just inviting his new friend or his...
  12. J

A crazy/stupid trans idea

The problem i see with using the stock crank is that it is three piece with the ofset crank pin , it is held together by a press fit if you put torque in one side and out the other the pin may rotate knocking everthing out of alignment just a thought . Good luck
  13. J

How much does klonopin cost without a prescription cost?

I ,see that you are suffering from anxiety , i too thought i had anziety problemsd with my heart racing at times and pounding in my chest ,couldn't get rested no energy found out it was atrialfiberlation in my heart instead .You might ask your doc to check it next time . Good Luck
  14. J

3 wheel suzuki

That is the one thanks:smile::thumbsup:
  15. J

3 wheel suzuki

I have a very small vintage 3 wheel suzuki i think 50 cc dose anyone know what suzuki called it ? It's in storage and i want to research it on line for parts but don't know what to call it. Thanks for any help.
  16. J

First vist of the year

Well it's a new year and those vintage mini bikes are a year older and so are we you go to bed 12 wishing you were 16 so you could drive and you wake up 60 plus go figger happy new year guys and girls:thumbsup:
  17. J

Man's Size Bike

neat looking bike bet you don't go to the corner store to buy tires and tubes:thumbsup:
  18. J

Unblended gas

I'm looking for the thread that gave the web address for stations across the country with unblended gas so i can get the web adress, if anyone remembers the post or web address please send me a pm thanks .
  19. J

Got a scammer emailing me..How far should I take it?

These guys make me tired ,i usually get 3 or 4 replys all worded the same but from different names and email accounts within minutes of each other. I'm glad some people have so much time to waste i just wish they wouldn't waste mine and yours .:hammer::hammer::hammer::censure:
  20. J

Phoenix Ridge Runner project

onething for sure it should go straight up a wall if you had suction cups on the tires :thumbsup: