1. J

wayne keller

Has anyone heard from Wayne Keller from Carlisle Pa thanks junkcollector
  2. J

christmas

Merry Christmas To All On OldMiniBikes
  3. J

3 wheel suzuki

I have a very small vintage 3 wheel suzuki i think 50 cc dose anyone know what suzuki called it ? It's in storage and i want to research it on line for parts but don't know what to call it. Thanks for any help.
  4. J

First vist of the year

Well it's a new year and those vintage mini bikes are a year older and so are we you go to bed 12 wishing you were 16 so you could drive and you wake up 60 plus go figger happy new year guys and girls:thumbsup:
  5. J

Unblended gas

I'm looking for the thread that gave the web address for stations across the country with unblended gas so i can get the web adress, if anyone remembers the post or web address please send me a pm thanks .
  6. J

update for members per site controlers

Got a note a top of page said i hadn't posted for a while still kicking just not too hardm, been trying to sort out 30-40 years of junk collecting trying to force myself to down size .:laugh::shrug::doah:
  7. J

Unknown Mini Frame

Unknown frame out in my old storage trailer took some pics of a mini frame that has been in my treasures about 30 years, thought it might be nice to know what it is thanks .
  8. J

Unknown mini

Picked this up at model a ford / car parts swapmeet today don't see any markings can't tell if it's vintage or c hina. Any Ideas
  9. J

Christmas card for all to enjoy

Click link and follow prompts [ Christmas Cottage - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson ] i copied this link from my email hope it works computers are sure smart thats not what i typed but thats what the computer/ webb posted and it does work enjoy merry christmas
  10. J

My latest toy

Picked this up today 1976 cushman truckster, dissregard back ground took pics before i moved it got it home tonight. condition unknown at this point but unit is complete . will up date when i have time to check the engine etc engine is 2 cyl opposed o.m.c. unit outboard marine co. they owned...
  11. J

hotmail

does anyone have any problems wiht micrsoft hotmail ? mine locks up or freezes when i open the page, and won't let me open any of my emails some times for 2-3 days at a time then it works perfect for a while, even the support page froze. any feed back would be appreciated thanks.:confused::doah:
  12. J

tec engine threw rod

I know this is a minibike site but have a question i have a wheel mounted trimmer that has a 4or5 hp tec vertical shaft engine was using it yesturday got low on gsa stopped the enginre filled up tank started the engine it imeadiatlythrew the rod uot the side of the block no knock or noise...
  13. J

another photo story

Drove out to the country a while back to look at a blazer saw this tree limb standing in a yard along to highway after a recient strom
  14. J

2 unknowns ,forsale

The green one rupp maybe the blue no clue had clinton engine with it
  15. J

ITrader

I see several members are i traders what dose this meam :confused:
  16. J

Old engine

Thought i'd post pics of this old engine the name plate says pioneer says pioneer generator engine company carb set up is a little unusal the fresh air appears to comw out of the fan shroud and it looks like ther is acess for an air filter ? on the face of the shroud 5/8 shaft
  17. J

Suitcase mini

A few days ago someone showed a picture of an old bike that looked like a suitcase with a fold out front wheel anyone remember the link thanks for your time and trouble
  18. J

Bonanza

Picked this up awhile back at one of our local scrap metal yards needs alittle tlc but runs and rides had to put harbor freight tire on the front says Bonanza SAN jOSE Ca dose anybody know any history on this make of scooter or how to tell age have ser #31 8217 thanks
  19. J

says Cobra

Says Cobra on front plate but can't find any on the web like it