Search results

1. T

Briggs 8hp crankshaft

Couple of questions - Are the 7hp and 8hp crankshafts interchangeable? (7hp is a plain bearing, while the 8hp is a ball bearing) Does anyone know of a part listing for 8hp crankshafts for Model Series: 195400? That lists the dimensions and part numbers of the crankshaft.
  2. T

Mikuni carb for 7hp Briggs

Does anyone know where I can find a flange that will bolt up to a old L head Briggs motor? I want to run a VM26 or there abouts.
  3. T

Tote Gote Nova needs a new motor

I have a 780 Nova that needs the a motor replaced. The old 7hp briggs on it now needs to be replaced and I have been unable to find anything that will work. I am finding lots of Tecumseh engines though. Does anyone know if I can put a 7-8 hp Tecumseh in a 780 Nova?
  4. T

8hp Briggs

Hi, I need 3 good running 8hp Briggs L heads. Have to replace some old 6hp in my tote gotes. Thanks
  5. T

Dune Gote Axle Help

I have a Haxco HA 251 axle. How do I take the axle apart? I got it opened up, but I can't get the gears out to clean them up. Does anyone have any experience with these axles?
  6. T

Tote Gote Model B

Selling my really nice Model B. All original. Has the canvas bag and head light. The bike needs a new paint job and then its prefect. The engine runs really nice. The Gote was stored indoors for most of its life and has been since I have owned it. I don't want to ship. Buyer is to arrange pick...
  7. T

Super Bronc Exhaust

I am looking for more information about the long flat exhaust that some of the super broncs' came with. KC57 told me they were a Taylor muffler model 800 series. Mine has no guts. Was there any to begin with? Does the muffler say spark arrestor somewhere on it? In Idaho they like to stop people...
  8. T

Tote Gote Shocks Rebuild

I made the mistake of laying them down on there side and oil leaked out. I can't really tell how much. So I am afraid to use them until I know they are safe. Does anyone know how to rebuild them? Take them apart? What oil to use? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  9. T

Tote gote Parts

I have a model 300ish (I think). Found at the scrap yard. I have pulled what I need off of it, but someone here may need what is left. Everything has some various stage of rust. Front forks-shocks work really well surprising, there is a dent on the left side, but they are straight 50+shipping...
  10. T

Super Bronc VT-8 decals

I am looking for the Aux tank and clutch cover decals. Does anyone have a good close up straight on picture that I can reproduce? OR Is there someone here that has reproduced them?
  11. T

VT-8 decals

I am at the point that I need the decals for my Super bronc VT-8. Can someone post some good straight on pictures? Aux tank, clutch cover OR Is there someone here that has reproduced them?
  12. T

Super Bronc Tow bar Specs

I did a search and didn't come up with anything. Want to build one for the super bronc I found last week. Can someone post the dimensions for the tow bar? What kind of flat bar to use? Possibly pictures if you have them. Does anyone know how much weight the setup will tow?
  13. T

Vibration mounts on Super Bronc

I was comparing the ride between my 780 tote gote and VT8 bronc. The VT8 vibrates more than the 780. Has anyone tried to put vibration isolators/mounts on the engine with success? I thought about doing this but wasn't sure if the engine needed to be on a flat steel plate. Thoughts?
  14. T

Terra Tiger 6 wheeler

snowmobile and more terra tiger 6 wheeler body and motor. this is a project. $175
  15. T

How to replace oil seal?

I am working on a HM80 for my Super Bronc. It was leaking oil so I replace the crankcase gasket. But I think it is coming out of the oil seal around the crank. I was told that it can be done without taking the cover off. Does anyone know how? :confused:
  16. T

Possible forest service bike?

Just found this bike locally. I have no idea what it is. I was told it has a 3 speed transmission. Front and rear wheel drive. Any guesses?:shrug:
  17. T

Round Gas Tank

No idea where this tank came from, but its been in the garage too long. It does have some rust on the inside. No holes from what I could see. $30 shipped. PM if interested
  18. T

Tule Trooper Belt loose

I am out of ideas on how to keep the belt tight. I have two sizes of belts Comet 203587A and 203588A. The belt in the picture is 88A. The other belt is too small and the clutch doesn't work properly. Do you guys have any ideas for a belt tighener thing?
  19. T

Brake Lining strip

I am looking for low to medium friction brake lining. I need a strip about 1.5in wide, 7in long, 1/4in thick. Looking to reline my Tule Trooper brake. Thanks for looking
  20. T

Wanted:Dune Gote

I am looking for a Dune Gote. The 3 wheel model that Tote Gote produced in the late 60's early 70s. Any condition.