Search results

1. DZLBIKE

What the hell?

I'm up to three funerals for this week alone. Last Saturday was a tough one, two of the three died that day. For you of those that I owe a picture or something, I'm not blowing you off, I'm just running my arse off. My "funeral going suit" is sure getting a work out. :shrug:
  2. DZLBIKE

32 AA Batteries - Who knew?

Interesting. I'll open one up the next time I run one down. I'm too stingy to break down a new one.:laugh: A little AA battery trick they don't want you to know... - YouTube
  3. DZLBIKE

Kinetic Art

Check this out, I can see TRK doing something like this and becoming famous! "Avian Persuit" Kinetic Sculpture by Bob Potts - YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx6RlGoW0dA I really like the outdoor ones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QiOAg_Caig
  4. DZLBIKE

Mini Bike pinball machine

Pinball- Gottlieb Mini-Cycle 1970
  5. DZLBIKE

Fox Go Boy

Check this thing out, its IDDY BIDDY. I scored this last weekend and have already traded it off to a close friend, and haven't even picked it up yet!:shrug: Can't seem to add the pics, I'll change my avatar to the kart.
  6. DZLBIKE

Fox Go Boy

Check this thing out, its IDDY BIDDY. I scored this last weekend and have already traded it off to a close friend, and haven't even picked it up yet!:shrug:
  7. DZLBIKE

Rupp in St. Louis

minibike rupp
  8. DZLBIKE

Disc Brake Caliper

For an Atlas MB3000, Kelsey Hays? :shrug: All I have is the holes from where there was once one. Thanks.
  9. DZLBIKE

Grateful Dead

Any Dead Heads out there? If so, you know what this is. :wink: This belongs to my kid brother, Tom.
  10. DZLBIKE

Single wheel electric commuter bike

Interesting vehicle from Portland, Oregon. Turn Heads with this Self-Balancing Single Wheel Electric Motorcycle : Discovery Channel
  11. DZLBIKE

Little red mini

But check out the exhaust on the thing.:laugh: Modified Mini Bike
  12. DZLBIKE

Pretty clean little buggy/kart

Someone on OldMiniBikes was looking for one of these, but I don't remember who and am too lazy to go searching..... Not mine, but looks clean. Go Kart
  13. DZLBIKE

Chain/Belt guard questions

Anyone have an idea what this guard goes to? It's about 14 5/8" long, 6 1/4" diameter at the large end, 2 3/4" diameter at the narrow end and approximately 10" center to center. 2nd question, does anyone need this thing for their restoration? I have two...:thumbsup:
  14. DZLBIKE

West Bend Gas Cap

I need one of these weird looking gas caps. (or something similar) Thanks, sorry for the poor photo. Don
  15. DZLBIKE

An old unknown frame

I've had this old frame for a long time and am finally getting around to seeing what it might have been. The steering tube looks quite large, almost bicycle size. I've searched around in the photos, but didn't see anything that matched. :shrug:
  16. DZLBIKE

Tillotson HL applications

Found this on a vintage kart forum. tillotson carburetor model hl page1
  17. DZLBIKE

West bend 580/700 tank and mount

I'm looking for an engine mounted gas tank for my Ruttman build. I have a functional one off of an old Jacobsen, but it just doesn't belong on a WB580. I haven't half aszed anything on the bike yet, so I'm in the need of the proper tank. Thanks
  18. DZLBIKE

Good Gas

Ethanol free gas. Ethanol-free gas stations in OR
  19. DZLBIKE

Mothers day

Guys, (and Gal) It's mothers day, don't forget your mother. If she is no longer with us, stop and give her a moment by remembering. It's the least you can do. Have a great day.
  20. DZLBIKE

How Come?

I just got in from mowing the stinkin' grass, again. How is it that a 5hp Briggs sounds so good on a kart, mini bike, or old trail bike, and is so mundane on a lawn mower? The motors are so similar and actually share many of the same parts. You can tell how bored I was, thinking of such...