Search results

1. E

These things are killing me...

I use a pair of vice grips to compress them and then tighten two zip ties on on other sides and place them into the block.
  2. E

AZUSA Mini Project

I'm not too sure how to set up the carbs right(I always make my own design for a throttle). Sorry bout that.
  3. E

71 arctic cat restoration

Nice work so far! I love the chrome :pimp:
  4. E

AZUSA Mini Project

The governer is fairly easy to remove, just pull your clutch, and unbolt/take off the side cover to the engine and pull out the white gear part, then pull the clip out of the end of the governor tube on the outside and take a pair of vise grips and remove it. You may have to twist it back and...
  5. E

B&S motor info

5hp Briggs, Made in 1974.
  6. E

briggs help

And Valves, Points(they wear out).
  7. E

3HP briggs perfomance build

Timing Advance, Lighter aftermarket flywheel, get rid of the points, <<better coil
  8. E

***project misc parts***

Looks fun! :grind:
  9. E

The "Bottle Rocket" Build

Very nice build, sounds fun as heck! Take some videos!
  10. E

yamaha blaster engine swap

It just wouldn't give you the same power as the normal 2 stroke 200. Plus finding a matching rear sprocket to bolt onto the rear end to match your pulley would be hard, or to even replace your clutch to match the rear sprocket isn't easy. Not saying it won't work, but I for sure wouldn't do it.
  11. E

I got what I believe to be a original Trail Lite Minibike, orange in color, don't believe to be...

I got what I believe to be a original Trail Lite Minibike, orange in color, don't believe to be missing anything, has a 3hp briggs(something around that hp), torque coverter that goes to jackshaft which leads back to the rear sprocket. Interested? Has nice gas tank, seat has 1 rip, I believe the...
  12. E

What year was this engine made?

It's in between the years 1955-1958.
  13. E

Lets Hear Your Most Fond MiniBike Memory

Mine was riding around in a side lot at my old house and falling off and not being able to let go of the twist throttle while it was going in circles with me holding on for dear life. :doah:
  14. E

What HP is this?

Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  15. E

What HP is this?

Okay, so today I stopped by someones house to check out these 2 3 wheelers sitting by his garage and had notice a huge engine that looked to be a briggs hiding under some old fenders for the 3 wheelers. He wasn't interested in selling the 3 wheeler but I did however ask about the engine and he...
  16. E

Old Engine

Old Wisconsin? Early 60's? Some type of a digger, maybe electrical line digger, pipe digger, etc?? Or am I way off..?
  17. E

is this model # a 3hp

This is how I decoded my 3 horse briggs, same model number btw. Briggs and Stratton Model Identification
  18. E

What is it worth?

$300 .
  19. E

Stretched DB 30

That's awesome! Too bad I can't weld straight enough..
  20. E

2 new Engine Projects

Wow! I so want to someday!!