Search results

1. E

What HP is this?

Okay, so today I stopped by someones house to check out these 2 3 wheelers sitting by his garage and had notice a huge engine that looked to be a briggs hiding under some old fenders for the 3 wheelers. He wasn't interested in selling the 3 wheeler but I did however ask about the engine and he...
  2. E

A new barn find, and an old.

About a year ago I was out at my grandpas house/farm when he asked if I was still looking for some Briggs horizontals, I said of course. Well he led me back to a old run down barn and showed me way to a 1961 Briggs 3 hp and a 1960's Briggs 5 hp, well anyways I ended up putting them in a shed...
  3. E

OLD engine

I found this engine at old farm sitting outside.. The identification reads: THE LAUSON COMPANY NEW HOLSTEIN, WIS., U.S.A. TYPE RSH899FMT NO. 5515898 The engine is green with the old style pull starts where you just wrap a pull rope around and give it a pull.
  4. E

Strange 4 hp Engine..

I recently got a mini bike with a 3 complete engines from my friends pasture, I asked my friend which engine did it come with originally he said the white engine, I talked to some people on here and it's the original 4 hp Tecumseh engine. My friend said it ran fine until one day he couldn't get...
  5. E

Got for 15 Bucks..

I saw this mini bike in my friends pasture and asked about it, his dad agreed to sell me it for $15 and it came with a engine he claimed is the original, I have narrowed the engine down to be a 3.5 hp Briggs.