Search results

1. novaracer

390 carb jet suggestions

Jet suggestions for a 390 21mm carb on a clone? Mine has a 27/24 portedhead and a bm jr cam on a 196 clone
  2. novaracer

Toyota recalls more cars

Toyota Vehicles : Toyota Recall January 2010: Gas Pedal Recall / Toyota
  3. novaracer

Bugatti Veyron

YouTube - TopGear's Channel
  4. novaracer

alpha 9

all i can say is Daaaammmmm! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjPXWdkLHSw
  5. novaracer

Gran turismo 5

who is getting this game? the best racing game to date! gran-turismo.com
  6. novaracer

help choosing a cam

well now i need a cam for my baja heat i guess you really shouldent run 26lb springs with the stock cam! lol the intake lobe is almost gone. so here is the motors specs. hf clone ported and milled head .060 cm pushrods arc .020 longer rod gov gone mikuni 22mm stud kit arc flywheel...
  7. novaracer

crank gov gear

can you remove the crank gov gear or does it have to stay?
  8. novaracer

too much power

lol well my son wanted more power for his mini he is 14 and his mini had a 5hp briggs on it. i said well i have a good short block bored .020 over with a flat top and i have a new head humm and a bored carb 16mm. well i put a factory muffler on it with a 8deg key and the carb is jetted with a...
  9. novaracer

mikuni leaking out the overflow

I got a 22mm mikuni carb kit from nr and i am having some problems with it. i tried the 130 jet for clone but it ran like poop. then i tried the stock jet that i drilled smaller than the 130 and it ran a bit better but then it started leaking out the bottom of the float bowl and the over flow...
  10. novaracer

extra carbs

i have some extra carbs laying around and i was thinking. after seeing mdbikes twin carb setup and knowing i dont have the head nor the cam nor the funds. why cant i fab up manifold to run twin clone carbs. one carb i think would be my max bored clone carb with a fixed jet and the 2ndcarb would...
  11. novaracer

where to buy a gas tank

for my baja heat. i have cracked 2 clone tanks it is time to remote mount a tank. i would like a tant that looks like it belongs where the fake tank is but smaller.
  12. novaracer

clone build

ok i did me a hf clone 30over with a flat top milled.065 ported std valve head 3angle valve job back cut valves ported intake and ported and polished exhaust 8deg advanced key air filter adapter and filter rejetted main and idle jets as well as a set of 1.3 rockers .100 shorter pushrods and a...
  13. novaracer

adjustadle jet

anyone have any luck with it? i tried it on a back up new clone carb and no matter how far i back it out it is still lean. :censure: as far as mods ported milled 3angle valve job valves back cut, rlv pipe air cleaner 1.3 rockers billet rod 26lb springs 5w30 castrol gtx for oil. now with the old...
  14. novaracer

new clone vs old clone

whats the difference between the 2 will my old ported milled head go on the new block? are the cranks the same?