Search results

1. minidragbike

Who's Been Looking For Me?

I'm hardly on here any more, mostly on Facebook now a days. So if you want to contact me. Find me on Facebook, just type up Minidragbike in the search bar and I will pop up. Send me a message on there, or if you need my number I can give it to you to call or text me directly.
  2. minidragbike

Hemi Predator Advantage

The head only helps in Stock class kart racing. The head design is limited compared to the older heads if your building a motor with no rules involved. I made this post because I seen all the other post and I didn't want to spend all day replying to all of them.
  3. minidragbike

WTB Intake Manifold

Anyone have a 33mm Mikuni, or HR tillotson intake they wanna sell? Long Preferred, and doesn't matter what motor it's for
  4. minidragbike

WTB Predator & Blue Blowerhousings, and Pull Starts

Just like the title says, need them Pictures please
  5. minidragbike

Wanted Billet GX200/Clone Head

New or used, or even unfinished
  6. minidragbike

Engine Sound

Here is a Video of my BlueDevil motor I was test riding a couple weeks ago. Sounds different doesn't it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYKPPPbKRV4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  7. minidragbike

Minibike Show, in Compton CA.

Just got this flyer yesterday. It's a show at the Compton airport. Bring as many minibikes as you want.
  8. minidragbike

Looking For A Front Slick

I can't seem to find a front tired. 10 x 3.40 x 5.00 is the size, or 10 x 3.60 x 5.00 I run them on the front of my bikes
  9. minidragbike

El Camino Swapmeet/Show Sep 20th

BATOR INTERNATIONAL PRESENTS The 33rd ANNUAL EL CAMINO COLLEGE vintage Motorcycle Show & parts exchange September 24, 2011 Click HERE to go to the Pre-Registration Form. Bator International is pleased to present the 33rd Annual El Camino Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet, located at the...
  10. minidragbike

Billet Tillotson Gas carb ForSale

This carb is actually called a Baroni/Tryton. It's the same as the carb I run on my gasser minibike motor. Carb is solid billet, and has a throttle bracket on it. 24mm venturi, with 27mm bore $110 shipped, about 1/3 of the new price, slightly used
  11. minidragbike

Big Valve Animal head with Roller Rockers

I'm posting this for sale for a local guy, so feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Valves are 1.250"/1.125", Comes with intake for 28mm mikuni, $350 shipped Roller rockers are separate, they are 1.25 ratio, $165 shipped
  12. minidragbike

Looking for a new Blue Blowerhousing/pull start

The harbor freight blowerhousing, or what some people call the sidecover, or pull start. I'm looking for a new one, I was going to buy one from ARC, but now they only stock the yellow only. I'm also looking for a couple stock gx200/clone coils. Also I would like a new Black blowerhousing/pull...
  13. minidragbike

Big Block DragMiniBike ForSale

I'm selling this for a local guy. The motor is a Briggs Stroker 305, with a billet BN20 Head. The motor is 2.637" ARC stroker with a deck extended resleeved 3.500" bore. Motor makes about 45hp. To much to list! He is asking $2500 local pick up only, fire it up and hit the throttle.
  14. minidragbike

Nice clean minibike wanted

Ok I'm looking for a minibike for my GF. The perfect bike would be the original Doodle Bug with hand disc breaks, clean, no missing parts, and a 6.5hp motor on it. Requirements are: Clean, good hand breaks, more power the better, can be any minibike model or custom made. Let me know...
  15. minidragbike

Block Girdles Again!!

I have them once again, so get them while they last. $80 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
  16. minidragbike

Extra Cam For Sale

Extra cast .310" Isky cam $135 shipped anywhere in the U. S. The .310" cam is anyone of the cams in the back with the compression release.
  17. minidragbike

A Few Things I Need

I'm looking for a ARC Briggs 4.375", or 4.325" length rod. 1" journal with a .490" wrist pin hole. I need 2 Honda/Clone 5.5/6.5 coils I also need a 3hp ARC/JR-Racecar aluminum jr dragster flywheel, standard or adjustable.
  18. minidragbike

EVENT: Worlds Fastest Minibike 2011 Start's Saturday March 5th @ 3:30pm

Scheduled to start Saturday March 5th @ 3:30pm, people racing in the event should be there early for the entry fee and draw of cards. This will be a 1/4 mile event, so gear and test your bike accordingly before the event begins. The event will continue on for a total of 12 weeks or if there is...
  19. minidragbike

gx200/clone Block Girdles

I only have 2 left, get them while you can. Should sell fast. $80 shipped, paypal mrouterlimitz@aol.com
  20. minidragbike

KornDog 3" Buildup

Looks like he is gonna make it out to Ana street this weekend for engine break in and testing and tuning. That is if he can sneak away from his family for a few hours????:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug: