Search results

1. L

WTB Frames / Rolling chassies / parts

what chopper are you looking for i have a powerdyne roller :scooter:
  2. L

sundowner issues

let me know what parts you need if you need part numbers for them i can probably help i have a sachs parts diagram with all the part numbers on it for the 50cc sachs motor :scooter:
  3. L

bird rear wheel

i have no idea also have no idea what a bird zapper is someone on here may be able to tell you that but i cant sorry :scooter:
  4. L

bird rear wheel

This is a bird round spoke rear wheel in good useable condition as you can see it does need to be cleaned up and painted but it is a good solid wheel i want 50.00 plus shipping :scooter:
  5. L

tecumseh slanted intake manifold

SOLD !!!!!!! :scooter:
  6. L

thank you for helping with the rest of the info on this intake restore kid i really appreciate it If anyone needs to see the opening on either or both ends of this intake just ask and i will get pictures posted :scooter:
  7. L

i just looked this up to see if i could get some info on this intake what i seem to have come up with is that the numbers 118 indicates that this is a v shaped intake used on the small block 5hp tecumseh engines not sure if it works on the 4 hp or not the info makes sense as the motor this came...
  8. L

118 are the only numbers i see on it if it matters this came from a bird nighthawk not a rupp :scooter:
  9. L

well i dont do a delivery online i get one from the post office and i pay for it :scooter:
  10. L

i could try but i think the delivery number would be an additional 75 cents so if i could it would be like 6 something to ship :scooter:
  11. L

bird clutch cover

This is a bird nighthawk clutch cover this is an orginal cover that isnt the easiest to find this does need some work as the mounting holes are cracked someone tried to fix them but didnt do a very good job these can be fixed as there is enough material there that you could plastic weld these i...
  12. L

this is a tecumseh slanted intake manifold pulled from an hs 50 motor that was in running order i changed the motor to a flat plate and dont need this slanted intake so i thought i would see if someone here does i want to get 40.00 plus shipping figure probably 8 to 10 to ship it to you priority...
  13. L

WTB bird nighthawk gas tank

:thumbsup: thank you for spreading the word though i do appreciate that :scooter:
  14. L

hard times forces unwanted sell

guys thanks for all the help, suggestions, and most importantly the prayers as of now i think i have the situation under control i need 500 more dollars by the end of dec and i am going to be ok so i think i am going to say that for now the sundowner can be kept, praise god and all of you that...
  15. L

WTB bird nighthawk gas tank

that is my add on ebay i offered it to him sent him all the pictures he told me he wanted it then the very next day said someone on here offered him one for 30.00 so he would have to pass on mine so i ebayed it :scooter:
  16. L

picture 4 breaks my heart also and will really hit home if i have to sell this , if you guys pray or any of you guys pray please add me to your prayers i have been hurt since march old lady decided not to pay the mortage and now am in fear of losing my home not that this is anyone's business but...
  17. L

thanks kinda hoping something else sells or something breaks for me so i can keep this one i really hate the thought of having to get rid of this bike hoping prayers work :scooter:
  18. L

i am going through some hard times and have to sell something off so i decided to try and sell off my beloved sundowner i really hate to do this as this is my favorite bike it is a 1971 fox sundowner with a 50 cc 2 speed sachs motor this bike is in original condition never touched i want...
  19. L

All original SURVIVORS

that kid is my son and he rides it anytime he wants that is my best friend
  20. L

All original SURVIVORS

i just took better pictures of my sundowner and wanted to share them this is an all original 1971 fox sundowner with a great running sachs 50cc 2 speed