Search results

1. L

bird rear wheel

This is a bird round spoke rear wheel in good useable condition as you can see it does need to be cleaned up and painted but it is a good solid wheel i want 50.00 plus shipping :scooter:
  2. L

bird clutch cover

This is a bird nighthawk clutch cover this is an orginal cover that isnt the easiest to find this does need some work as the mounting holes are cracked someone tried to fix them but didnt do a very good job these can be fixed as there is enough material there that you could plastic weld these i...
  3. L

tecumseh slanted intake manifold

this is a tecumseh slanted intake manifold pulled from an hs 50 motor that was in running order i changed the motor to a flat plate and dont need this slanted intake so i thought i would see if someone here does i want to get 40.00 plus shipping figure probably 8 to 10 to ship it to you priority...
  4. L

hard times forces unwanted sell

i am going through some hard times and have to sell something off so i decided to try and sell off my beloved sundowner i really hate to do this as this is my favorite bike it is a 1971 fox sundowner with a 50 cc 2 speed sachs motor this bike is in original condition never touched i want...
  5. L

mini bike unknown maker

This is a project needs rear tire , scrub brake pad , and motor needs freshened up as i havent started it in long time the motor is a 5 hp briggs this could be a great winter project for someone i just want it out of the way i am looking to get 125.00 or an offer i cannot ship this it must be...
  6. L

another one of my projects

this is another one of my projects i have been working on i am using an hs 50 for the motor this is my second chopper build in the process let me know what ya think and or any ideas :scooter:
  7. L

baja mini bike

baja warrior mini bike with a 6.5 hp engine missing headlight air box top and clutch cover could use new chain but what is there is rideable also could use a seat cover looking to get 250.00 or possibly trade :scooter:
  8. L

Bird mini bike

This is a bird night hawk mini bike it needs the carb cleaned and either needs a new seat or the one on it fixed it is tore in half the back part of the seat tore from the rest of it so either glue it back on or replace the seat the motor hasnt run in a few months so i no the carb needs cleaned...
  9. L

suzuki jr 50 chopper

i had a bunch of left over jr 50 parts and didnt know what to do with them WELL here is what i have decided to do still in the building mock up stage but think it is coming out ok let me know what you guys think would love to hear some input and maybe even some ideas
  10. L

showroom inside the house

this is a showroom that i have inside my house we just recently bought this house and werent sure what to do with it well i found a real good thing to do with it , hope you guys like it would love to hear some comments :scooter:
  11. L

mini chopper headlight

I am looking for a mini chopper headlight something bullet shaped like the ones you see on those cheap junk weedeater motor mini bikes not looking for anything expensive as i dont no that my idea is going to work if you can help please let me know THANK YOU :scooter:
  12. L

keystone deluxe

This is a keystone deluxe it was my latest redo i spray painted this so it isnt perfect but i think it came out really really nice , This has an azusa tri star 3 spoke mag on the rear and an mtd wheel on the front this would look great if someone would buy another front wheel azusa which can be...
  13. L

tecumseh 5hp flywheel

I am looking for a flywheel to fit a 5 hp tecumseh it is 3/4 to 5/8 bore and has plastic fins Also need some foot pegs and a kick stand for a keystone deluxe THANKS :scooter:
  14. L

keystone deluxe parts

I am looking for handlebar and handlebar clamps, kick stand and sticker that goes on the front plate for a keystone deluxe mini bike i believe they used a rupp or speedway style handlebar if you can help let me know :scooter:
  15. L

hornet jack shaft assembly

This is a complete from what i can see jack shaft assembly from a hornet mini bike I cut this thing from the frame and it is rusty and will need to be restored this sat in a barn for many many years here are the pictures and as for price since i know you guys like having prices i am going to...
  16. L

rest of pictures

The tank is 20.00
  17. L

tecumseh h35 parts

These are parts from a blown engine that was over revved i thought i would see if someone needs these these prices all include shipping Pull starter seems to work good 20.00 carb pump style probably needs cleaned - rebuilt 20.00 intake 10.00 head looks good 10.00 coil untested looks...
  18. L

rupp turbine wheels

this is a pair of rupp turbine wheels will or should have the bearings replaced 80.00 shipped
  19. L

fox campus project

This is a fox campus mini bike HUGE project this bike is just about all there and almost all parts are original to the bike i took several pictures to show what i have here the motor turns over but never heard it run i do no the pull start housing is rotted and needs replaced dont no that the...
  20. L

Honda clone 4 wheeler

This is a 70cc honda clone engine 4 wheeler complete as you see it in the pictures i never had it running needs a starter and a battery i believe it has 4 gears nice little project or good for the motor i do have the hood for it just not on in the pictures i want 150.00 for it or would trade...