Search results

1. gumpit

North or South Carolina

I’m thinking of taking a road trip at the end of the year to the Carolinas. Mainly because I think it may be a good place to retire to. Does anyone know of some good areas you can buy cheap acreage. 10+ acres. Rural area but not too far from civilization. And of course mini bikes along the way.
  2. gumpit

what are the part numbers for an HS40 Tecumseh 010 over piston and rings

Trying to find these oversized piston and ring part numbers. Or does anyone have a piston and rings 010 over for sale?
  3. gumpit

Trak Cycle Wanted

Who has one? Where and how much?
  4. gumpit

NOS Flexo frame

Ok. So I am going to put the Flexo up for sale. Keep in mind I am no expert on these. But I believe this to be as close to NOS in existence. The forks work and you can see they have only been compressed by pushing it around. If you try to push them down you can see they will go further than the...
  5. gumpit

WANTED : RUPP 5" REAR TURBINE WHEEL WITH KEYWAY

I NEED A RIM OR RIM HALF. WHATCH GOT?
  6. gumpit

Wanted—- Rupp 5” Keyed Turbine wheel for kart

Need one half, or a whole rear keyed wheel. For a Rupp D300 kart
  7. gumpit

Wachusetts Valley Riders Club...

Took the Trikes there yesterday for a Family Funday. Had a great time. Going to go back again this week.
  8. gumpit

1973 SNOWCO FARM SCAT

Picked this up. Took off the original engine to work on and get the timing right. Put on a marketplace $80 HM80 temporarily Until the original is done. Normally I would toss a clone one but this is in too good of shape.Bought some Jeep seat cushions to use. Fun machine. Does about 20mph.
  9. gumpit

Wanted Tecumseh Dial Indicator.

I need a Tecumseh Dial Inficator. Part number 670241 Does anyone have one for sale?
  10. gumpit

W I N D B E R 2020 Mini bike Reunion Official Thread...

Time to get the forum going.... Come and join the fun.... Post some pics of years gone by... @Peekster @chatten63 @buckeye @manchester1
  11. gumpit

Wanted 16” Fox Thunderbolt rear wheel. At least a good rim. I have a brake and sprocket.

I need a rim. The one I have is pitted with holes all the way through. What do you have?
  12. gumpit

4” wheels needed with sprocket on rear. For micro build

What’s out there for a set of front and rear for a micro build. Prefer mag not steel.
  13. gumpit

1970 Tecumseh HS40 engine rebuilder needed

My buddy is looking for someone who can totally go through an old HS40 and make it look and run like new. Or if you can’t make it look like new at least run like new with the ability to hone and put in new piston and rings if needed. Can properly time it. Adjust the carb...
  14. gumpit

Best 6.5hp electric start clone

Which clone with electric start is closest to the GX200 with electric start? For my Heald build I need one that I can put a torque cam in so I need to make sure I can get one that will have that part available. Other than maybe a jet kit,I want to keep it mainly stock appearing. Stock air...
  15. gumpit

Heald Super Bronc Parts

I need fenders, disc brake caliper. Various stuff. Like kickstand,footpegs. What do you have? 1970 Tecumseh HS35 for possible trade.
  16. gumpit

New Heald VT10-40 project

Needs a few pieces but Im already starting to gather them. Like the tank and seat. I need fenders. It has a Tecumseh HM100 Motor with what appears to be a lighting coil ,original muffler,motor will be coming off and being sold or traded possibly for some nice fenders. I’ll see if it fires with...
  17. gumpit

ARCO ARX-K picked up at Swapmeet

I said I wasn’t going to buy any more bikes unless it was a deal.. I think this was. But does anyone collect them? I couldn’t find any info on this model. It needs a spot fixed on the jackshaft mount. And needs a rear brake,sprocket and axle bolt. Not sure if it’s the original engine but for the...
  18. gumpit

Mikuni vs........

Why Mikuni? Is there actually a difference? Is it worth it? Vs.... maybe a Dover power carb bored out?